Australian screenshots

You won't get far with only one wheel on each bogie Roy! The old girls need both sets of traction motors to be useful. lol :)

You won't get far with only one wheel on each bogie Roy! The old girls need both sets of traction motors to be useful. lol :)

Thanks Aaron, I guess I've just got to stumble along with what's available.

I was a bit desperate calling into Everleigh. They only had a few rusty bogey units lying around with grass growing around them. But a drop of WD40 and I was in business.

I should have kept a few ball-bearing races from my old billy-cart and swung them into action as well. That could have helped. Back in the 1940s, I was the fastest kid on ball-bearings in the street.

So, any idea when the covers come off the re-vamped XPT, mate? :eek: :Y:

Cheers, and have a Merry Christmas.

Roy

Unfortunately not mate, we haven't worked on it for a while. There is still a fair bit of detail stuff to do but the sounds are nearly complete. I'm quite pleased with the sounds if I do say so myself.
I will post updates here when we get going again. :)

Unfortunately not mate, we haven't worked on it for a while. There is still a fair bit of detail stuff to do but the sounds are nearly complete. I'm quite pleased with the sounds if I do say so myself.
I will post updates here when we get going again. :)

Thanks Aaron. No worries. Enjoy Christmas mate.

Cheers,
Roy

2017-12-24%20012529.jpg

D1 621, with white pin striping, charges out of Healesville whilst T328 sits in 2 road with a loaded goods.

2017-12-24%20012627.jpg

A short way from Healesville, and the fresh paint on the D1 glints in the afternoon sunlight.

Regards
Zec

Nice shots Zec. Thanks for all your support over the past year and best wishes for Christmas mate.

Lets hope 2018 bring us all, greater happiness and prosperity.

Cheers,
Roy

Great shots everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family friends and loved ones.

Intercapital Daylight passing through Avenel
4f77afa53d5ef9b48baae9f0eeb337f3.jpg

2 T's with a goods between Mooroopna and Toolamba
e8364c8ae686046dae5c4d94f9f8020c.jpg

Finished shunting and departing Toolamba
080f1fed6cd050b03bf3abfba8ffd8ad.jpg

Passing through the remains of Arcadia
8a7c48bd35f213bddb515fa9b9838fba.jpg

SSR 44 Class and an RL south of Ettamogah
cfd875256651c97bb4dac144dfd9f69b.jpg

NR23 with containers near North Shore
a83000316eda7bb943b3e1b967844687.jpg

Passing North Geelong C box on the Standard Gauge
a7da52e0dac81b7be1c16ad83e0a9610.jpg

Leaving Geelong behind......
16842ccea763a37fb3948de085b96c55.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Thanks guys!

I like the black T class there sitting in 2 road.

Thanks, it's a reskin of ATD's coming flat top. Based around the idea of if the VR never went with the blue and gold, but instead stuck to the red/black being applied to their new locos at the time (i.e. the R and J class, plus of course the E class electrics and F class diesel electrics!). The logo is a the 'wings' from the streamlined Ss, with the later diesel style 'roundel' in the middle, with the wings in white and the roundel in gold (just seemed to work best!).

I rather like it, and am looking to apply it across a few other classes of VR locos!

Regards
Zec

Merry Christmas everyone,

My new years resolution is to finish most of the unfinished stuff I have :) .

27493744029_0f910b0d15_o.jpg

39241087772_006e5d35d8_o.jpg

That was my first attempt at a Tarp, hopefully my next attempts are better.

Cheers.

Thanks guys!

Thanks, it's a reskin of ATD's coming flat top. Based around the idea of if the VR never went with the blue and gold, but instead stuck to the red/black being applied to their new locos at the time (i.e. the R and J class, plus of course the E class electrics and F class diesel electrics!). The logo is a the 'wings' from the streamlined Ss, with the later diesel style 'roundel' in the middle, with the wings in white and the roundel in gold (just seemed to work best!).

I rather like it, and am looking to apply it across a few other classes of VR locos!

Regards
Zec

That's an interesting idea, and the diesel style 'roundel' works, as you say.

Be interesting to see what emerges from this idea. :)

In a spectacle for the ages, NSW PN crews (obviously gunzels themselves) decided to marshal together the last of the green S3 X's for one last run. Here we see X52-X47-X51-X45-X46 powering away from Karrah Bay with their loaded grain...

3f33899316142be16040c8c8bc3e846b.jpg

Nice screenshot Tom. I kinda like the green and gold 'X Class', they do a good job so don't make it the last run. lol

Cheers,
Roy

Here we see NR93 and NR19 doing tests on my test track on Trainz a New Era. Also can someone help me find out how and where is the free external camera view it’s not the one where you press 4 and move freely thanks
image.jpg

Here we see NR93 and NR19 doing tests on my test track on Trainz a New Era. Also can someone help me find out how and where is the free external camera view it’s not the one where you press 4 and move freely thanks

If you are looking to place a camera at various sections along your track. then press F5 'Tools'- This then works automatically in Driver mode.

If you just want to change camera view from Cab, Chase, Lineside, Free-roaming, or Map view then look to the first tab ,.. top-right and select your choice; OR, try 1 for cab and 2 for chase.

Cheers,
Roy

Back