Page 2334 of 2336 FirstFirst ... 1334183422342284232423322333233423352336 LastLast
Results 34,996 to 35,010 of 35036

Thread: Australian screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by thomas912 View Post
    When does The XPT of Memeboy's going to be released?

T
    i asked Daniel not long ago, he said he’s got a lot of other projects such as the Variotram and more. So as of now I can’t really say when. But I’m looking forward to him realising them. Also he mentioned making a B set series 2 Waratah which sounds interesting.

cheers, Ryan

Thanks Ryan!

T

Post removed....
    Last edited by taggy; July 5th, 2019 at 12:08 AM.

V28 about to depart Wollongong heading to Kiama

An SSet sitting on platform 2 at Wollongong waiting to head to the train yard

An Ex Gset (Tangara) sitting at Thirroul

And now on it's way to Port Kembla

Regards,

T

He also said he’ll do a comeng s set.

I'd like to thank someone who has helped me through out the process of making this dem. this person is a content creator and he made some builtin PBR textures for TRS19. in authers you can search up 'rudeFX' and look through his stuff.

This route isn't going to be easy, I'm working with a friends on it and the route will probably take up to 10 years. however i enjoy the process of route building and understanding signals and gradients more than actually driving, I'm not saying i don't enjoy driving though.

Onto the route. Top right is Gosford, i know ATD is making a route up around Gosford and i would like to merge my route to it and save time, but that is copyright and i would get into trouble for it. top left is Lithgow, bottom left is Goulburn and bottom right is Bomaderry. the middle of the route is Sydney, i think you understand which line is which now. i will probably realise some early versions of it so people can still drive on some parts of it. when i get the route exported and working ill be able to start work on it. the plans are to start in Goulburn and build towards Sydney.

Cheers, Ryan.

Blog Entries

if your merging two routes on your own computer you can not get done for copyright = if your releasing a route that is deliberately been designed with the intent of the downloader to merging it with another route this also is ok -

Quote Originally Posted by barisbeer View Post
    I'd like to thank someone who has helped me through out the process of making this dem. this person is a content creator and he made some builtin PBR textures for TRS19. in authers you can search up 'rudeFX' and look through his stuff.

This route isn't going to be easy, I'm working with a friends on it and the route will probably take up to 10 years. however i enjoy the process of route building and understanding signals and gradients more than actually driving, I'm not saying i don't enjoy driving though.

Onto the route. Top right is Gosford, i know ATD is making a route up around Gosford and i would like to merge my route to it and save time, but that is copyright and i would get into trouble for it. top left is Lithgow, bottom left is Goulburn and bottom right is Bomaderry. the middle of the route is Sydney, i think you understand which line is which now. i will probably realise some early versions of it so people can still drive on some parts of it. when i get the route exported and working ill be able to start work on it. the plans are to start in Goulburn and build towards Sydney.

Cheers, Ryan.

looks cool

T

NR1/52/121/8217 pass through Woonona on 2WB3 Steel. (Video)

Nice work there Ryan, Thomas, Aaron and Graeme

I'm still working on backdating Redfern Station and the surrounding area. The more I look at some old videos, the more things I find need adjusting.

Here are a couple of shots that show not only the station, but a bridge with brick supports and the re-positioning of the Loco Dive exit.

The brickwork although taken from actual images, appears much lighter in TANE; so I may have to look for something darker,.... (or just live with it).

Next step will be stripping the platforms and then rebuild them.

Cheers,
    Roy

Looking nice Roy, the scenery in that route looks great.
    nice video taggy, I went and saw 3WB3 the other night, it always has NR’s on it lol. NR’s are a nice loco though.

cheers, Ryan

Thanks Ryan, all the credit for this beautiful scenery goes to Graeme. I look after the railway related things on this map with the stations being the only scenery I usually do. Sometimes I make very small adjustment to fit eras but the rest is the magic of the scenery master.

NR's (like most modern diesels) always bored me but as they get older, I appreciate them more and the insane Km's they do everyday.

Thanks Roy, those shots are very nice and the backdate of your route looks like it is coming on well.
    It looks like you are enjoying yourself with the route Aaron. The scenery is well underway towards Bellambi and I've been busy trying to hide the back of a mountain. I'm still building using the earliest views I can find on Google earth, which helps because there are less assets to place . I just wish they had a streetview history. Nice video as well, but maybe give the windows recorder a try- no watermark.
    cheers
    Graeme

Up Intercapital Daylight out of Albury

Just going through the Main South route in TRS19 and it looks like I've got as much to fix as I have to build.....
    cheers
    Graeme