Australian screenshots

for the Aussies out there what I am working on between the computer restarts, assignments and day with friends...

rbar164201104010037.jpg

Stevo

well from page 1 to 1000 was 5.5 years so we should try 4.5 years
edit: if we do it that fast it would be september 2015 by our 2000th page but if this time around was the same as last time it would be september 2016

Last edited:
well from page 1 to 1000 was 5.5 years so we should try 4.5 years
edit: if we do it that fast it would be september 2015 by our 2000th page but if this time around was the same as last time it would be september 2016

Minor correction, this thread was started on November-15-2006 by Cook post 3.
Mine and trainz89 got there during a glitz so post 1 and 2 are out of sequence.
Which makes it approx 4.5 years for 15.000 posts.(I only show 376 pages)

The correcting side of Bill. (sorry Zato):hehe: :hehe:

Cheers,

Bill.

Last edited:
hello
bill it was a guess and thanks for correction
now some shots of my paintshed SRA and countrylink XP classes
first the SRA one

[IMG]http://forums.auran.com/trainz/[/IMG]

then the countrylink one

[IMG]http://forums.auran.com/trainz/[/IMG]
enjoy bye:)

Last edited:
To celebrate 1000 pages, I will release this rare photo of 3801 and 6027 double heading a load of BWH hoppers through Wadalbavale:
5603181556_da06b3921e_z.jpg

Just installed my route into Trains 2012 for testing. I actually get better frame rates in 2012 than I did in 2010 native, Go figure.

For nostalgia I rolled out the motor rail. (Such a great model - Brings back many childhood memories)

Tanvaras_20110413_0000.jpg

Tanvaras_20110413_0001.jpg

Cheers all

Trent

Rivet counters beware: Fiction contained within

Something a tad different:
5615595843_cf924f3bf6_b.jpg

It's 1930 and a small saddle tank plods across the street as a rare visitor, 5701, passes overhead with a lengthy goods train. As part of a "colonial exchange trial" between the LMS and NSWGR, a near new (and already rather grubby) D57 class "Mountain" loco built to replace the ageing 2-8-0 types on heavy loads was sent to the LMS in exchange for a Fowler 7P "Royal Scott" class. The trial was unsuccessful and both locos returned to their respective railways shortly afterwards and the trial fell into obscurity.

Cheers,
Evan.

Maybe you could do a Zec and release something on your b'day?? :hehe: :hehe:

A small Vic Branch I'm working on

I'd use Garry's turntable's but they're not on the DLS, and I have nearly finished this layout, only 15k's

JAmie

not bad Jamie :D You can get Jerker's turntables of Victrainz though?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID

...and...

G'day Trent,
The trees in your shot are probably for TS12 only but none the less, what are they called? I can try and find them for TS10...

Well bad news everyone, due to my trainz not liking my homemade route my computer restarts every few minutes of building, so I have to wait till we buy TS12 to start route building again... :( but I will try to keep posting :)

Stevo

Back