Australian screenshots

Well since the W cars had 4 wheel bogie's my guess is the E cars.

Also considering it is a 1st + 2nd class car it has to be an ABE???
Now you just need a BCE to go with it:D

Tom
________
penny stock picks

Last edited:
It is an ABE :)
15abeiswhatitis.jpg
That i with the numbers :)

Brokensleeper is the winner, although he did answer it wrong first go :p

Will hopefully get the betas out tonight :)
Zec

SAR 400 class rods

The problem was me!
I forgot to weld all the bits together after attaching.

Zec, the farmer who erected that fence must have used laser guidance!

Bill.

Last edited:
He he.
I'll be going through and adjusting all the fences at a later date :p
It's easier to get all the fences lines up, then to mess em up than to have them all messed up in the first place. At least, thats what I've found :eek:

Zec

Two of the best things in life...KFC AND 3801 :hehe:
redfern3801mx9.jpg

PS. Does anyone know of good buildings on the DL/S?
Ive been repeating alot of the buildings so far...

Zs301 had the honor today of delivering the new ABE passenger cars to Wattle Creek for transfer to 'DLS'. The crews are always curious about where and what exactly 'DLS' is... I was lucky enough to capture a couple of photos of the train however. The consist was Zs301-15ABE-1ABE-174Z.

Zs301 sits with consist at Wadalbavale station before departing for Wattle Creek.
abe-delivery.jpg

The train is seen just south of Lambley. The wonderful 60KM/H speed limit imposed by the Z van makes the trip slow, and you can tell the loco is really being held back...
abe-delivery-2.jpg

The ABE should be available on the DLS either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday afternoon :)
Enjoy
Zec

Broad Gauge

is there any accurate broad gauge locos or wagons built to run on broad gauge track available for download?

Well, the only 5ft3in gauge BG track that I know of being currently available is my own chunky mesh track. And I only know of 3 locomotives that have BG variations. These are cjlear's S and B class diesel locomotives and my own Z class steam loco. I have also released a set of bogies for the 4 and 6 wheel wagons that are on the DLS that are broad gauge, it just requires changing a kuid to make them work.

Maybe Billegulla could release broad gauge versions of his steam locos, as well as the broad gauge bogies for his E cars. I know I could do with these :p
Zec

For most of you that don't know, here's a teaser of the latest gem I've been working on lately, A QR T2300 Ballastplough from the 60's era. Hoping to keep it under 10K poly limit, shouldn't matter if it's slightly over when she's near completion .. current poly count is 7692 on all surfaces.

-72.4% complete, minus the few adjustments that need to be corrected. All comments welcomed & appreciated!

:wave:

:D now for a copule of mine

01re6.jpg

03ei4.jpg

04vh8.jpg

05hx2.jpg

All picture's where taken on the SAR Peterborough to Quorn layout made from pware :D

Last edited:
Got bored so I managed to get around with some gmax for a while. Quite fun really but trying to make textures gets painful. Alot more items will be needed to make for a more realistic scene as well as making the light post actually function as a light would. The items are the light post and platform.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Back