Australian screenshots

that Illawarra route looks great its better than mine that's for sure.
I have currently got the V1 of my route built I just need to detail it. I have worked up the escarpment getting the gradients and height off some websites. currently, as the V1 map, I have made Port Kembla to Waterfall and Fambrough heights.
as I said before, Graeme that Illawarra line looks great!:D

Here is H1 on a Bondi junction service passing a T set which is stopped at waterfall.

Cheers, Ryan:)

:wave: Dropped in for second, Pictures with late afternoon Shadows, and terrific looking Scenery, how do you beat that..........Nice work Gents.......Cheers

That looks great Ryan....

4847 shunting around Albury.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hey all,

I finally got around to downloading Oxgford to Queens TS2012 into T:ANE however the route crashes the whole T:ANE system, is the route usable or is it dead?

Cheers.

Last edited:
I finally got around to downloading Oxgford to Queens TS2012 into T:ANE however the route crashes the whole T:ANE system, is the route usable or is it dead?

Cheers.

I have the same problem with it crashing to the desktop Azza. I might try opening it in TS12 and get it prepped for T:ANE and see what happens. Nice shots too, it's like the route and your rolling stock are made for each other. By the way, have you found the "elepahant on the route" yet? You're really close in the last shot. He's very skinny. I put it there because of Jamie's trackwork tutorial and he laid out the yard.

Your route is looking really nice Ryan, don't worry, you'll be finished long before I am. I've got 8 routes in various stages of completion and one ready to go when SP3 patches launch. For me it's always a battle between mans love of straight lines and orderliness and natures randomness.
cheers
Graeme

Oxford doesn't crash to desktop for me, what it does is loads the route then it gets extremely boggy, press ESC to go back to menu then T:ANE locks up and I need to force crash it

T%3AANE-crashed-not-long-after-loading..jpg

that's what the route looks like to me.....

Here we have the Broad Gauge Yard Pilot assembling the steel train bound for Melbourne.

And the first batch of Ettamogah Paper Traffic stock being uploaded to the DLS.

News-Print-Ettamogah%2C-NSW.jpg

Nice shots too, it's like the route and your rolling stock are made for each other

I was looking at some Flickr photos of Albury and I didn't realize their was so many VLEX on the Standard Gauge there, but it's no surprise as their was 660 VLX, 250 VLEX and 20 VLDX in service by 1975.

Here's several photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dermis50/14568114191/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dermis50/14384925129/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dermis50/14548458016/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dermis50/14571504075/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dermis50/14571516985/in/photostream/

Cheers.

I don't even get that far Azza. In SP2 it crashed to the desktop after about 2 minutes loading.
Nice old pics of Albury and yeah, VLEX were bred like rabbits.
VR Goulburn Murray lines v3 has been released and should be on the DLS tomorrow. It was completed in SP3 beta 94217 and may work in SP2, but I wouldn't be too confident of that. SP3 is so good everyone will want to upgrade anyway.
Hmm I don't think loco's are meant to retract their undercarriage:eek:. Not doing the fuel tank much good
maybe a bug in SP3, so far it's the only loco I've noticed it on and I've run a fair few in SP3beta.
SP3-Bug%3F.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Not a bug Graeme, my new versions of those bogies sit at a different height than the originals, and I haven't released the updated S1/2 X's yet which use them. Hopefully should be released soon complete with custom cab :)
Looking forward to running your new route! You're becoming a pioneer Trainz route builder mate!

Thanks for the compliment Tom and I'm glad there's a simple explanation for something that had me scratching my head.
cheers
Graeme

Hi All,

Great work everyone; it is good to see how far we have come in TANE and hopefully I will be showcasing screenshots with the recent acquisition of a 4k MSI gaming laptop which puts my old 10 year old Toshiba to shame. I look forward to bringing back some High Quality TANE 3ft 6in content and releasing my Queensland Routes with QHRTrainz.

Cheers & Beers
Michael (Trainz89)

Found some shots of my route when i first started, i think it was like 2013 2014. It is of thirroul station only 1base board long and now i look back today on my 400+ baseboard route thinking how much i have improved since then.

not good quality pics but still...

Hi all,

This is my first post on the Trainz forums, lol. With this I'd like to announce a piece of Queensland Railways, a 2250. As they were rebuilt from the 1550, 2130 and 2141 class in 2004, it was easy to modify the mesh of the 2100 into the 2250. They are very similar to the 2300 but were geared to 80 KPH. Regrettably all have been sent to South Africa.

Cheers, Dylan

Last edited:
Hi all,

This is my first post on the Trainz forums, lol. With this I'd like to announce a piece of Queensland Railways, a 2250. As they were rebuilt from the 1550, 2130 and 2141 class in 2004, it was easy to modify the mesh of the 2100 into the 2250. They are very similar to the 2300 but were geared to 80 KPH. Regrettably all have been sent to South Africa.

Cheers, Dylan

Wow will this be released on QHR Trainz???? >_>

Hi all,

Cheers, Dylan

Welcome to the Forum Dylan. Well done mate - A nice piece of work to start off with.

There are heaps of Aussie guys who are good at creating Queensland routes, but there has been a shortage of good quality and up to date, QR rolling-stock - passenger and freight.

Keep posting on this thread. I'm sure there will be plenty of interest in any other assets you have in mind.

Cheers,

Roy

Morning;

A quick one while on nightshift: something to expect coming to TANE shortly - 3ft 6in QR B15 Converted

QR_B15_Converted.jpg

Sincerest Regards

M.G

Last edited:
A new video of the latest work on the Illawarra - South Coast line that I am working on with Taggy.
Best viewed 1080p full screen
cheers
Graeme

Nice video on the Illawarra line Graeme. Great work mate.

I've just commenced back-dating the Eveleigh Workshop yard complex on my Sydney route. The easiest way was to rip it all out and rebuild it again from scratch. I've found the Eveleigh trackwork is quite complex and can cause a headache. Several new buildings have already been created and will be added to reflect the era replacing the more recent ones.

2018-07-04_173434.jpg

All new trackwork in the yards.
2018-07-04_185807.jpg

Two new buildings
2018-07-04_185711.jpg

Reinstated the pedestrian walkway off the southern end of the Redfern platforms. (Ooops ,.. got to take out the swipe turnstiles)
2018-07-04_185947.jpg

New building.
Cheers,
Roy

Back