Australian screenshots

S301,
Those are really nice screen shots. I enjoyed following along the journeys of the trains. I really liked the close-up of X41. She's a beauty! :cool:

Heinrich505

Thanks! I'm really pleased with the shots!

Hi Zec
Great route.Are you going to release the Springhurst to Wahgunyah branch.
robert2004-1

Is the route pictured available by any chance? Given that it seems to be using PBR ground textures, I'm guessing it's relatively newer?

In all honesty, the route is being made by a friend of mine, and was started last year IIRC. I believe he intends to release it when finished, but there's still a lot of work left on it, so there's definitely no release date :)

Some great new shots here as well, it's great seeing so much being done with Trainz! Keep up the great work guys :)

And apologies for the slow replies guys, I've been extremely busy with work and a few non Trainz things, so haven't had a chance to reply till now!

Regards
Zec

Good to see a few from the bad ol' days of QR Trainz modelling...god it feels like a lifetime ago.

Hey all, made up some new signs and Lights to go along with the modern and older NSW type theme!
They should be on the DLS soon!
163965821_483450762694663_3203348775931288154_n.png
164336626_474674847206130_4936347077951235340_n.png

Cheers, Ryan.

Old Cityrail station signage very well done Ryan.
Except one thing it’s the wrong font (Arial). If I recognise them correctly they use Helvetica for the text.

Ranciderwrich

Last edited:
Old Cityrail station signage very well done Ryan.
Except one thing it’s the wrong font (Arial). If I recognise them correctly they use Helvetica for the text.

Ranciderwrich

They were mainly made for Aarons route and He said they were fine, Personally I think they look close enough for the time being.
Youre more than welcome to make your own if you wish :)

Cheers, Ryan.

Hey everyone,

And hello old Queensland modellers!

Watco Queensland's WRB's 2180, 2181, 2183, 2184 and 2188 lead a loaded grain somewhere in SEQ.

Screenshot_1828.png

Cheers, Dylan

Transdem.jpg

It's been a long break, but getting back into route-making and Trainz in general.

Been going absolutely nuts with TransDEM. Did a couple of smaller routes and got them into TS2019 without any issues worth writing home about.

This one, however...might need to busy myself with other things while it gets itself ready to be imported...

It's just before sunrise on a fresh winter's morning and we find a 1620 crawling across Dickabram Bridge with a goods train, heading for Kingaroy.

1620-Dickabram-Bridge.jpg

A little further down the track, arriving into Woolooga. Little bit of shunting to do before continuing on.

1620-Woolooga.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all, made up some new signs and Lights to go along with the modern and older NSW type theme!
They should be on the DLS soon!
164336626_474674847206130_4936347077951235340_n.png

Cheers, Ryan.

Thank you Sir,

Those are great looking Night Light Patterns you made there........;)I think with these, there are times when you don't want to see the cast of Light Shadow falling on Tracks and Scenery on the Ground, you just want the illusion of Lights, and these fit the bill perfectly for me......:p:p

Well Done Sir........:wave:

Hey everyone, I recently spoke to Samplair about making a more modern Aussie style of track with the well known E-clips. After some trial and error they're now on the DLS!
Big thanks to samplair for making the track, it suits almost any modern SG route.
You can find them by searching "Sam TRK e-clip"

unknown.png

unknown.png

Cheers, Ryan.

G'day,

Been a while since I've logged in, I'm still building stuff, it's just that TRS19 has stalled everything and I'll also need to spend time updating old stuff...

SAR grey seems to look alright in TRS19 while VR stuff seem to show up with excessive shine, images below.

https://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=243998
https://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=243999

I recently got TRS19 and will need some time to figure this out.

Cheers.

did you know you can press the Full image button on Pic, when that comes up right click and copy image then so your post and right click and paste to post it directly here .... just trying to help

Like this
Still-too-shiny..jpg

Dosen%27t-look-too-shiny..jpg

Tom

G'day,

Been a while since I've logged in, I'm still building stuff, it's just that TRS19 has stalled everything and I'll also need to spend time updating old stuff...

SAR grey seems to look alright in TRS19 while VR stuff seem to show up with excessive shine, images below.

https://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=243998
https://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=243999

I recently got TRS19 and will need some time to figure this out.

Cheers.

Back