Australian screenshots

Those shots look phenomenal Mark. Truly. Few more pics like that and I might be inspired enough to open Trainz up again, lol

Bennelong Point has been getting my attention lately, as well as, the bond stores, which once surrounded Circular Quay . I've also started laying the tram lines starting out from Fort Macquarie depot. Because it will have a tram bed spline beneath the tracks, setting levels for both just slows the process down. The aerial shot highlights a few blank areas that need dome attention.

Here's a couple of shots so far.
2018-09-03_205300.jpg

Bennelong Point was once surrounded by commercial shipping wharves
2018-09-03_205331.jpg

Campbell Cove looked somewhat different way back then. AND, it's not detailed as yet.
2018-09-03_205526.jpg

Some of the bond stores lining the eastern bank of Circular Quay.
Cheers,
Roy

Long time since I've been on Trainz, but I have started messing about once again. Outstanding screenshots recently :Y: Here is one from me...

2018_09_04_174827.jpg

Hey all,

I put some FA (VLRX) Louvre Vans on Victrainz, even though they're coded VLRX you could use them on any modern train to represent either FA or PN VLEY and VLEX.

Cheers.

Where for these be at please Azza I just visited Victrainz and can not find them mate. Still trying to grab every body's stuff on the DLS for a new install of TRS2019 including yours Azza but I didn't notice these there.
Cheers Mick.:)

Absolutely beautiful work Roy, a masterpiece.
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Graeme for the encouragement. I appreciate it.

I came across a photo which was taken just after the Cahill Expressway was opened.

CTB_CIRCULAR_QUAY.jpg

It shows the Museum of Contemporary Art still under construction, AND,... a little 'Commonwealth Bank' sitting in a prime position looking out across Circular Quay. However it was eventually demolished for a park so that people could eat their lunch there. So I'm including this model in my route as well.
2018-09-04_200328.jpg

2018-09-04_200140.jpg

2018-09-04_200159.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Where for these be at please Azza I just visited Victrainz and can not find them mate.

Cheers Mick.:)

Hey Mick,

it's in the louvre van thread.

Hey all,

The one on the left and the one on the right are two other water tanks close to finish.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers.

Thanks Azza found em, Nice work Roy be-stuffed if i know how you do the amazing things with this game that you do mate lol nice work also Kent.
Cheers Mick.

Nice work Graeme what do you think of the lighting in TRS2019 it takes a lot of getting used to as far as i'm concerned.
Cheers Mick.

Nice work Graeme what do you think of the lighting in TRS2019 it takes a lot of getting used to as far as i'm concerned.
Cheers Mick.
Thanks Mick, the lighting does take getting used to but it's better in the latest beta. Once you get the hang of the new environment settings you won't look back. If things are over bright, use the gamma slider to adjust
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Mick, the lighting does take getting used to but it's better in the latest beta. Once you get the hang of the new environment settings you won't look back. If things are over bright, use the gamma slider to adjust
cheers
Graeme

So the Gamma control is back. That's good news. Was really hard to get the lighting looking right in TANE. For me, I like the look of the new lighting, based on the screenshots posted in this thread. Much more Australian !

Hi Roy,

What road are you using here?
Jamie

Hi Jamie,

The road I was using for that particular screenshot was <kuid:346926:12079> 12UF-Autostrasse04. It's a road only without sidewalks, so if I do use it, I could be in for additional work laying paths as well.

I'd been trying out several different road bases which have to work with tram lines on top. It also needs to have a natural overall 'look' for my 1950s era.

I've even been testing out some road textures which will only require sidewalks to be added.

But so far, I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Back