Australian screenshots

Hi everyone
I have been mucking about with the old Southlines, and I would have liked to have uploaded a screenshot or two.
Having spent an hour of my weekly 3 or 4 of hours trainz time trying to find in the non existent wiki where my saved screenshots are kept in my computer, I then try to attach them to the post but I cant. What have i missed in my stupidity?
Sometimes I find it just too complicated
Tom

2020-02-05_002211.jpg

A pair of D1 locos storm across the Lubekesque River with a string of new GY wagons, loaded with bulk wheat.

2020-02-05_002417.jpg

With brakes squealing, the two D1s slow as they pull into 2 road at Lubekesque.

2020-02-05_002504.jpg

A down passenger service, hauled by a somewhat cleaner D1 class, waits for the wheat train to arrive into 2 road.

2020-02-05_002916.jpg

The down passenger storms across the Lubekesque River on it's way west.

Regards
Zec

Hi everyone
I have been mucking about with the old Southlines, and I would have liked to have uploaded a screenshot or two.
Having spent an hour of my weekly 3 or 4 of hours trainz time trying to find in the non existent wiki where my saved screenshots are kept in my computer, I then try to attach them to the post but I cant. What have i missed in my stupidity?
Sometimes I find it just too complicated
Tom

Hi Tom,

I find the easiest way to post a screenshot is to use the "Capture Screenshot" and "Screenshot review & Upload" options on the TRS2019 "Social Menu". The screenshot is uploaded to the Trainz Gallery, which you can access from MyTrainz. Find your image, click on the "Full Image" option, right click and select 'copy'. You can then paste the image into your forum post.

If this is not clear let me know and I will email more detailed step by step instructions.

Yep agree Phil that's what I have been doing lately lot easier than uploading it somewhere else ands copying it … I keep both the Gallery and the forum open in 2 tabs just in case I need to go back or I got more than one to copy

Hope this helps
Tom

... hello tom ...
great pics ... if you want to show them directly in your post then you paste your copied link in the window which will be open if you use the "insert image" button in the right section of your reply window ...
have fun and keep on showing your pics ..
grtz
daveric

insert-image.jpg

... hello tom ...
great pics ... if you want to show them directly in your post then you paste your copied link in the window which will be open if you use the "insert image" button in the right section of your reply window ...
have fun and keep on showing your pics ..
grtz
daveric

insert-image.jpg

when I chose 'Copy Image' in Trainz Gallery all I need to do in a post is right click (in the post) and chose 'Paste'. Tom appears to have copied the image location, not the image.

What Phil said. Just hit enter after writing text, then right click and paste the image directly here. (Copy "image" not "image address")
(1 line space)
Young-Bathurst-circa-1920%27s.jpg

Bathurst circa 1920, railway station top rear of image.

1. Use the capture and upload screenshots in Trainz they are on the same menu.
2. goto Trainz Portal, goto to Train Community and press on Trainz Gallery Button
3. Log into Trainz Gallery
4. select the screenshot you uploaded a menu will overlay saying Full screen click on it
5. Right click and select Copy
6. open Train forum and the thread you want to post it to.
7. start a new reply to the thread
8 I normally type what I want first and hit enter
10. right click again and select paste
11. Hit save button to post

Well that's what I do might be the long way but it works for me.

Tom

Last edited:
Thanks for the help everyone, I just dont seem to find the full screen thing in a menu.
Dont worry, I wont.
Thanks to all your help, even if I got it wrong, at least some pictures are out there to prove I continue to exist.
I will now crawl back into my burrow. Next time I run a session I will try to make some more indirect pictures.
Thanks
Tom

Back