Page 2366 of 2374 FirstFirst ... 1366186622662316235623642365236623672368 ... LastLast
Results 35,476 to 35,490 of 35600

Thread: Australian screenshots

No. 193 sits at Yarra Glenn awaiting work.

Cheers.

The good thing is it's never a competition with you Roy3b3 and me because we both value each other work and at the end of the day we do this to make others happy as so many creators do and that reflects the Trainz community,,

Old Basthurst Bridge Ach lowered and no hole in arch support Also double stack container car gets through with about 20 cm clearence and ive taken the redish rust colour out as well,,
    Thank for your kind words guys,,,

Cheers

Well my hats off to both of you, especially the generosity of doing stuff for others. I guess in the end we all benefit, but it's very much appreciated.

I think it's been 10 years since I started working on this route, feels like it's gotten nowhere.

Looking over Koroit.

Looking around Birregurra.

I buggered up Mortlake by making the curve too long.

Another view of Camperdown.

Cheers.

Looks interesting Avervich, where did you find that station building for Birregurra? I don't recognise it.

It's one of the VR generic stations on the DLS. Very handy stations and great variety.
    Graeme

Yeah, it's one of the Generic's.

Some shots over Moorabool.

And West Geelong which became North Geelong not long after.

The route is for TS12 which is why it's lighting is rather bright or fluro looking.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by steve123 View Post
    The good thing is it's never a competition with you Roy3b3 and me because we both value each other work and at the end of the day we do this to make others happy as so many creators do and that reflects the Trainz community,,

Thanks for the kind words Steve.
    AND you're right, if someone does get a little happiness from our efforts, then we too receive a personal reward that we have at least contributed something toward the overall Trainz community.

Which reminds me,... I must get around to finishing my 1950s route.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

I will make a download link tomorrow for the Bathurst railway bridge if anybody wants it ,, i am to tired to do it tonight ,, however it has a high Poly count,, but if you don't want it just delete it,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Steve.
    AND you're right, if someone does get a little happiness from our efforts, then we too receive a personal reward that we have at least contributed something toward the overall Trainz community.

Which reminds me,... I must get around to finishing my 1950s route.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

Great words.. we Australian Trainzers are a small community, but an enthusiastic one!

I'm really looking forward to that 1950's route release Roy, so yes, you must get around to finishing it! Its a huge undertaking, so if I may suggest... why not package up what you have done, and make it available? Nothing is ever perfect, but often we keep pushing for perfection. After you have released a current WIP version (with lots of caveats), you can push forward with a more polished version with a little less pressure.
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; December 6th, 2019 at 05:43 AM. Reason: fix typo
    Phil
    'WeddinNSW V4' for TRS2019 and 'WeddinNSW - Young Extension' now on the DLS.

Old Bathurst Railway Bridge Link,, there are 3 different Arches seperate from the Bridge and the Bridge spline,, It can be found under the name NSW Old Bathurst Railway Bridge .........,, High poly warning,,
    Regards Stephen

https://we.tl/t-EEurySWa3z

Thanks Stephen, I shall check it out.

Thanks Steve for the bridge and arches. They can certainly be put to good use.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    Great words.. we Australian Trainzers are a small community, but an enthusiastic one!

I'm really looking forward to that 1950's route release Roy, so yes, you must get around to finishing it! Its a huge undertaking, so if I may suggest... why not package up what you have done, and make it available? Nothing is ever perfect, but often we keep pushing for perfection. After you have released a current WIP version (with lots of caveats), you can push forward with a more polished version with a little less pressure.

Thanks for the kind words and a good positive suggestion Phil,

However those who know me, realize that I won't release my route until I'm sure it is complete and I've tested all the sessions thoroughly. I've just got to get on with it (sometimes the grandkids take priority)

When it is ready, I'll certainly include you on my distribution list. You are then welcome to make any improvements you feel are necessary.

Cheers mate,

Roy