Australian screenshots

Hi Ryan --

I've posted these images in another thread. But I'd also like to post here as a "thank you" for what is an absolutely stunning locomotive. And to say I'm also looking forward with eager anticipation to the 42-class.

Phil

I appreciate the kind words mate and I am glad you like them!

Couple more packs soon to come with some more extremely weathered ones too :)

Cheers, Ryan

I needed to try doing something different to the route I was working on so this was a quick mock up of Paringa Bridge, Renmark, South Australia, 1984. I've used a lift bridge by "Bendorsey" but only covers rail, not road
2023-02-06-202923.jpg

2023-02-06-203302.jpg

2023-02-06-210143.jpg

2023-02-06-210401.jpg

Who knows. Maybe the start of a future project...

Good Evening.

Great Scott! It has been a while, however; great work everyone.

I have been away focusing on real life, however having over the Christmas period relocated all my old hard drives, back them up and loaded the long overdue updates. The first round is coming to the DLS tonight is my Queensland Railway NG Carriage End Platform carriages. The AL, BL, BX, BVX & Cl variations are all on the download portal. I loaded them into TANE & TR19 easily but the BL needs finishing touches which is texture swapping and more detailed meshes.
AL
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

BL

The new QR NG Carriage Plate Farm Carriage bogie, which Peter Cook & I worked on, looks fantastic. However that is more to come, as I intend to do a considerable more QR NG dumb to the DLS and to clear the path.

Last of all; I leave a teaser - QR NG Carriage Evans Type BU 1914 Batch with interior view including luggage racks.

Regards - Trainz89

Last edited:
Doing a bit of building, now that the Grandson is back to school. :)

Oaklands NSW (Victorian broad guage to the south, NSW standard guage north)

cheers
Graeme

Back