Australian screenshots

Very nice shots everyone! :D

A shabby looking XR551 leads freshly repainted XR553 out of the Merriford grain siding with a small loaded rake of goofys...

pnxrsgrain.jpg

Great shots Tom, Erik, Ranger, Aaron and Ghosty.
Looking forward to the release of your route Ghosty. It looks great and will a welcome addition to the Aussie route collection.
Thanks Aaron for the new VLEXs, they'll really help to fill out the bogie exchange tracks at Wodonga Coal Sidings. :)
Ranger, I really like your detailing your route looks awesome.

V/Line freight departing Tocumwal 06:20
VLine-freight-departing-Tocumwal.jpg

Crossing the Murray River lift bridge at Tocumwal
Up-VLine-freight-crossing-Murray-River-lift-bridge-at-Tocumwal.jpg

"Don't bleat about those poor buggers. It might be us next week!" ...sheep conversation between Mywee and Strathmerton.
Might-be-us-next-week---early-morning-sheep-conversation-between-Mywee-and-Strathmerton.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Wonderful screenshots Scott, Graeme, Ranger, Aaron, Tom, Erik - It's good to see so much activity lately.

Speaking of which, I haven't been seen much. Vulcan and I have been testing some of Dave's Sydney trams and it looks like there will be a good outcome and some updates will follow.

I've been updating Wynyard Station and adding Platform 1 and 2 to accommodate trams arriving from the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

It's good to see Red Rattlers and Sydney Trams together again.

Wynyard.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

A little more work done on my Sydney 1950s Era at the Fort Macquarie Tram Depot. I'll be using the newly updated NSWGR_46 class trams.

Just as the Sydney Opera House dominates Bennelong Point today, Fort Macquarie Tram Depot stood out in days gone by.

2018-05-27_174126.jpg

Cheers,

Roy

A few more from around Camden:

The-Camden-Tram%2C-3112-leading-a-mixed-Down-service-towards-Narellan.jpg

- 'Pansy' the Camden Tram. 3112 leads a Down mixed service to Camden, seen here just before Narellan.

Approaching-Elderslie-Station.jpg

- Approaching Elderslie

Short-stop-at-Elderslie-before-arriving-at-Camden.jpg

- Short stop at Elderslie before arriving at Camden

Looking-towards-the-station-and-platform-at-Camden.jpg

- Looking towards Camden station and platform as the return service departs for Campbelltown

Ranger_51

Heyo

its been ages since I last posted something

sjn94H4.jpg

An old ammunition magazine that has been redeveloped into a waterfront residential complex. Inspired by various places in and around Port Jackson.

After stripping out anything built after 1960 from my Sydney Route, (purely for my 1950s Era) then it really sinks in, just how much re-building has to be done.

I've already set up Wynyard ready for the first tram-load of passengers from the SHB, which has reverted back to just 6 lanes of road traffic, 2 train tracks and 2 tram tracks.

I'm currently building the additional Tram platforms at Milsons Point. Once the North Shore has been fully rebuilt, plus a few tram routes set, I'll get to work on the Darling Harbour goodsyard. I've given myself a heap to do. Ah well, keeps me off the street at night. lol

2018-05-30_221046.jpg

Some of those tall flats will have to go.

2018-05-30_222032.jpg

The tram viaduct being moved into place to take the trams from North Sydney
2018-05-30_222809.jpg

I can't wait to get those Red Rattlers moving again.
Cheers,
Roy

Good evening all :)

I have been silent, but very busy making more prototypical models.
Here's my latest creation just loaded ingame... enjoy.
2zs1l4w.jpg

More to come :)

Paul (Ausrail)

You've created some great stuff Paul. There'll be a few people hanging out for some more. Nice work.

Cheers,
Roy

Wonderful screenshots Ranger, Aaron, Rastis and Graeme. Lot's of great work happening lately. Keep it up guys.

Cheers,
Roy

Back