Australian screenshots

@ Railwayz - Azervich uploaded them and are now available from the DLS.
@ Azervich - Thanks Aaron, they work great in TRS19 as well as being more great toys for the Main South.
Beaut Sydney shots Roy, no idea either how you didn't win the comp. Outgunned by yanks I guess.
cheers
Graeme

A gunzel captures a Local service pausing at North Holsworthy from the station carpark. Don't know whats so special, he was in a rush! ;)

Its no fluke Roy, Sydney has never looked better mate. Congratulations mate.

Thanks Aaron for the nice comments. I appreciate it.

To pick up a prize for a screenshot was a real bonus for me. But, it's also made me think more about the quality of detailing I've been doing. I always build up pressure to complete a route as quickly as I can and take some shortcuts; but when you actually take a screenshot, it also tells you the things you've missed or omitted. And then, I give myself some more work to do.

It's all fun.

Cheers mate,
Roy

The wonder to me Roy was that you didn't get 1st. And more great shots there from Version 4. Also great stuff from Graeme and Aaron and Kylsey. Good to see shots from Ghosty again.

I have been very busy working on detailing on my route in TANE, but I am waiting to see what I can do with TRS2019 before posting more screenshots. So I am likely to remain quiet until some time after quarter 4 2018's general TRS2019 release. Looking forward to a great Christmas present thanks to NV3 !

Thanks Phil for the nice comments. 1st, 2nd or 3rd place made no difference in prize-money. It was all the same and I'm happy.

Cheers mate,
Roy

@ Railwayz - Azervich uploaded them and are now available from the DLS.
@ Azervich - Thanks Aaron, they work great in TRS19 as well as being more great toys for the Main South.
Beaut Sydney shots Roy, no idea either how you didn't win the comp. Outgunned by yanks I guess.
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Graeme, You could be right mate, maybe it's political. Aussie Company, Aussie game, Aussie screenshot v's more USA customers than anywhere else.

Nah! I'm happy with 2nd spot.

Cheers mate,
Roy

I'm now feeling the effects of having glaucoma in my right eye. I've known about it for a while and cut out driving the car. However even using the correct medicinal eye-drops to reduce the pressure, I've now developed tunnel vision. Not a good sign but thank goodness, I've still got 100% vision in my left eye.

So time is running out and if I want to still enjoy creating stuff with Trainz, I'd better get cracking.

An early start today on my Sydney route and installed heaps of detailing around Pyrmont, Blackwattle Bay and Rozelle Bay areas.

2018-11-10-132907.jpg

Glebe Island docks
2018-11-10-133002.jpg

A stack of early model Holdens at the Glebe Island dock ready for shipment overseas. The Anzac Bridge hadn't been constructed then.
2018-11-10-133103.jpg

An aerial of the Darling Harbour goods-yard and docks, with Blackwattle and Rozelle bays in the background.
2018-11-10-133221.jpg

A view looking east from Blackwattle Bay with the Glebe Island Bridge to the left.
Cheers,
Roy

Nice work Roy I hope sum thing works out with the eye sight mate, Modern medicine these days is amazing I know there's sum stuff they cant fix but I hope sum thing can be done so you can continue to enjoy this hobby of ours.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Nice work Roy I hope sum thing works out with the eye sight mate, Modern medicine these days is amazing I know there's sum stuff they cant fix but I hope sum thing can be done so you can continue to enjoy this hobby of ours.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Thanks Mick, I agree there's incredible stuff happening in medicine today. I did have laser surgery some years ago and there are a couple of options still available to consider. I'll hang in there.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Great shots Roy and good luck with the Glaucoma, it's a nasty thing to have. Sydney's looking better and older each time I see it

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Nice work there Graeme i take it that is Pachys Cooma Route how did it go into TRS2019 looks ok anyways, Might have to ask for that Tuscan 49 too one day i fogot where they all went.
Cheers Mick.:)

Nice pics everyone :).

Roy, sorry to hear that you have problems with an eye, really hope you're doing well anyway, both in real life, and that you can continue with Trainz .

OXpPpUd.jpg

2dQl9So.jpg

EP6zaXG.jpg

gFmWlzj.jpg

DnqJJI3.jpg

TcehHGE.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Great shots Roy and good luck with the Glaucoma, it's a nasty thing to have. Sydney's looking better and older each time I see it
cheers
Graeme

Wonderful shots there Graeme. The two dogs add a nice touch watching the 48 Class pull through.

The 48 Class were also used on commuter runs from Wollongong to Central during the 1970s - I used to catch it at Waterfall if I wanted to be at work early. It was an express train with a limited 4 stops.

One of my favorites.

Cheers and thanks mate,
Roy

Nice work there Graeme i take it that is Pachys Cooma Route how did it go into TRS2019 looks ok anyways, Might have to ask for that Tuscan 49 too one day i fogot where they all went.
Cheers Mick.:)
Thanks Mick, the last 2 are Cooma - Bombala. Went into TRS19 ok, had to change the track as ballast was too pale and smooth in sunlight. I used one of Samplaire's new PBR tracks. Still trying to get the hang of these PBR textures and building in the new Trainz, especially TurfFX and clutter.
cheers
Graeme

Great screenshots everyone, keep up the great work!

Roy - Sorry to hear about your eye issues, I hope you are able to get some treatment that will help you overcome the problems.

Well I am happy to finally say that the MZ is complete and is ready for release. I have uploaded to the DLS so should be available in the near future, depending on the speed of the DLS process at the moment.

A very big thankyou to all my testers who helped out and provided feedback and picked up on a number of issues that needed attention.

Following some additional research and feedback, I will be making a second version of the MZ at a later date, as a number of the class had the stripes on the pilots painted slightly higher up than other members of the class. But for now, I will be releasing the version without this detail.

mz-finished.jpg

For those that have the beta copy, you will need to delete this version and install the DLS release as it contains a number of fixes.

Cheers,

Matt

Very nice Matt it'll be nice to give them a run.
Just a few clicks in Bulk Replace tool changing track and ground textures, a bit of early morning mist and Voila! Departing Bombala TRS19 style.

cheers
Graeme

Great screenshots everyone, keep up the great work!
Roy - Sorry to hear about your eye issues, I hope you are able to get some treatment that will help you overcome the problems.
Well I am happy to finally say that the MZ is complete and is ready for release. I have uploaded to the DLS so should be available in the near future, depending on the speed of the DLS process at the moment.
A very big thankyou to all my testers who helped out and provided feedback and picked up on a number of issues that needed attention.​
Following some additional research and feedback, I will be making a second version of the MZ at a later date, as a number of the class had the stripes on the pilots painted slightly higher up than other members of the class. But for now, I will be releasing the version without this detail.​
For those that have the beta copy, you will need to delete this version and install the DLS release as it contains a number of fixes.​
Cheers,
Matt

Great looking gear Matt - I'll have to download this one.

Thanks for the support mate.

Cheers,
Roy

Back