Australian screenshots

The book is "38" by John B Thompson, Eveleigh Press. Those pics are in the section near the front talking about the development of what became the C38. There's also a photo of the Algerian Garratt that the AC38 is based on.

An AC39 storms past on the Central West Express:
AC39-class-steams-out-f-Bathurst.jpg

Just testing a link to a video,,
https://flowersofbethlehem.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/UFO.mp4
It is hosted from my own website so can somebody let me know if it is working okay,, it is a big video format which is causing it to lag a little.
Thank you

Hi ya Steve,
The contents of the video is fine mate; but I used a stopwatch against the running time.
After 60 seconds on the watch, running time was only 43 seconds.
I did a re-boot and reloaded it but it was the same.
I've got a gaming computer and it couldn't process it without lagging.

Good luck mate.
Roy

The book is "38" by John B Thompson, Eveleigh Press. Those pics are in the section near the front talking about the development of what became the C38. There's also a photo of the Algerian Garratt that the AC38 is based on.

OK, thanks. I have a number of their publications, but not that one. I will add it to my wish list.

Hey all, been a bit since I've done much Trainz stuff so here's a little layout I've been working on in my spare time. :)

NSW-Layout.jpg

NSW-Layout.jpg

Regards

Bullenbung Creek 1950s

With no watering facilities at either end of the Kywong Branch, Bullenbung Creek served as the only water source. Just one of those curious and quirky oddities of old branchline trains and travel. Simply a tank and small pump house located "in the middle of nowhere", where all steam trains were allowed 10 minutes for "loco."

KCS1U3j.jpg

oz2bi46.jpg

GmHwAMw.jpg

Nope this was the best C38 variant every made
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Well, I don't know if this is a hoax or not but I have it running quite well in TRS19. Max speed 60mph, drags 1500tons up a 2% incline with no problems.
I have changed the engine sound, the engine spec and a few other things. Still have a little bit of work to do on the smoke and steam.

Cheers,
Bill69

Last edited:
Can you please send me over any recommended changes mate and will release it as updated :) :)

Well, I don't know if this is a hoax or not but I have it running quite well in TRS19. Max speed 60mph, drags 1500tons up a 2% incline with no problems.
I have changed the engine sound, the engine spec and a few other things. Still have a little bit of work to do on the smoke and steam.

Cheers,
Bill69

Back