Australian screenshots

Quick question regarding 'Protrack' by elstoko. The rails are turning up green randomly. Is this just a setting that has been changed on my end or is something broken with an update?

If you rotate around the green track, does the color change with movement, or is it the same no matter what? I notice the right end of your picture is reddish. If it does, then it might be some lighting problem, if not, then the content is at fault.

Bill

Quick question regarding 'Protrack' by elstoko. The rails are turning up green randomly. Is this just a setting that has been changed on my end or is something broken with an update?

This problem was reported in May 2017 when it appeared in the then-recently-released TANE SP2. It was fixed with the release of <kuid2:368725:49000:5> Protrack NSWGR Mesh Library.
If you are using v4 of the mesh library, update to v5.

ofJcgVl.jpg

Hi flewy,

I've just had a look through all elstoko's protrack that I have installed and those with ballast look normal to me - no green rails anywhere.

The only one that does show a slight greenish colour, but only to the sleepers is,...<kuid:368725:49024> Protrack NSWGR no ballast, old timber, baseplated - But that is the only one.

I'd do a database rebuild and check your environment settings. I don't think it's connected with any upgrades.

Cheers mate,
Roy

EDIT: I was a bit slow in posting - elstoko has covered it.

Last edited:
Random question, may just be me and not knowing where to find all the SCT wagons that people have that are released to the public, but where may I potentially find them?

SCT ABSY on the DLS by Trainfan2017, Callum. The ones I use are weathered skins of them. There there are some (potentially vapourware?) unreleased ARFYs by Matruck that I've got too. Amazing models. He did his own ABFXs too, but only in ComRail red with the SCT logo. Hope Mick gets back into it soon ;)

Jamie

Last edited:
Mighty nice shots everyone, keep up the great work.
T333&336 pulling in to No2 road at Murchison East at dawn with an up grainy in the early 70s
a73ea94df27f70dde18ee446887ec01c.jpg

Up pass approaching Murchison East
fc549dbd54b0d55d770e7e0527a28437.jpg

Pass at the platform running through the up goods shunting grain wagons at Murchison East
b921332dcfb477cf644beeee90d75000.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Great shots Matt.
Hope hostthenpost returns soon.

B65&T331 with a grainy at Katunga
2018-02-02_223438.jpg

T368&T338 with a local goods at Nagambie
2018-02-02_224929.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Now that 'hostthenpost' is not now functioning, I thought I'd try out our own Trainz Gallery instead.

For some time now I've been looking for a combined track, catenary wire and gantry, that could suit our NSW electric stock.

I've found a couple of variations from hirochi's range of assets, which has the right height for NSW catenary and by changing the track from metric to NSW gauge, and then using it on a personal layout, I can set my track so much faster.
Here's a quick shot.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Now some people may not like the additional overhead wiring, and I'm open for suggestions.
Cheers,
Roy
EDIT: Hmmm ! Trainz Gallery does provide large enough images, but it does not look as sharp.

Last edited:
Back