Australian screenshots

Yeah Aurizon, that horrible "Meadow Lea" livery. I saw that name on another forum (Railpage) and it has stuck with me ever since. "Meadow Lea", I think it does have an uncanny likeness to the margerine label.

Hi guys update on fixing the Silver City Comet Cars - they have some kind of protection voodoo built into the content - that prevents people doing any mods to them which is also preventing the fixing of the errors in the doors - It seems these units are now a lost cause unless NV3 or Natvander unlocks them =

Actually you can unlock them, but I don't think we should do that. If the creator uses the tools available to lock his content down, then it should stay down.
Unfortunately its a bit like locking the Mona Lisa painting up in a dark cellar (in this case trs2010) and refusing to allow reproductions to be shown in its place.

However the good news is that I got an email a few months back that suggested that Natvander intends to do the necessary upgrades himself.
I do hope that Mona Lisa (Wadalbavale and all its content :D ) is dragged out of the cellar and exposed to the light of day in TRS12 soonest possible :D
Cheers
Rod

Just posted a new video over at the tube.

Davido's NSW 30801 Streamline featured on my TS2012 version of Oxford to Queens route.

Regards

I better post some screenshots too.......

V3oqa.jpg

nH1El.jpg

LasFZ.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guy's,

Forrest, your trees certianly look better. Loving those screenshots too.

Regards

Last edited:
Well done Davido!!

Latest AMRM April 2013 - refer page 64. Sizeable article on the V Sets.

Impressive effort to get a gig in Australia's premier model rail mag under the title of V Scale... very impressive.

PS - Apologies for off topic - I don't usually do that, but the V sets feature in this thread a fair bit, and Davido is a favourite with many here.

Last edited:
Well done Davido!!

Latest AMRM April 2013 - refer page 64. Sizeable article on the V Sets.

Impressive effort to get a gig in Australia's premier model rail mag under the title of V Scale... very impressive.

PS - Apologies for off topic - I don't usually do that, but the V sets feature in this thread a fair bit, and Davido is a favourite with many here.

Could not agree more Forest, Congratz Davido.

It content makers like David, that make Trainz what it is today.

Cheers

Trent

PS: Lurking around recovering from some medical issues, But I am still working on my pet project when I can.

Hi all

I am glad you enjoy reading my review for the V set. :)
I think it is a fantastic model and I thought I would submit a review for it.

Thanks

Zac Dray (8142)

:(Are going to make any thing for TS-9 and when.

Sorry oldmannitro, TS-9 is a few years old and many of our creative souls have moved up to TS 12. You can browse through the Download Station to find what you might like in TS 9 though.
Hope this helps
Regards
Glen (lenice )

Love the work so far from all involved, and Axe? How do you find that track mate? I find the more I use a LOT of it - the more the performance really starts to take a beating...is it just me?

Love the work so far from all involved, and Axe? How do you find that track mate? I find the more I use a LOT of it - the more the performance really starts to take a beating...is it just me?

It depends how many consist I have running at the time. I don't notice too much slow down, I think however there is some. I do however have a beast of a machine. (i7950, 6gig ram and a GTX680).

I would use davido's track, but I am reluctant to use scenery content that isn't available on the DLS.

Regards

Those RSLY wagons look great 46class, nice weathering detail.

Good news about davido featuring in AMRM, I haven't read the mag in years ago but would not of thought seeing Trainz content in it lol.
I missed out buying the payware V sets though :(

Just a update with my project. Just need to detail the urban developed Wattle Creek. He's some shots of the station before it's hidden under a web of wires.

Wattle Creek Station, Platform 1 on the far right.

dddfdt.jpg

Signal box and yard. The turntable behind the locomotive depot still stands, but the tracks have been lifted.
21o9i.jpg

The yard is on the site of the old goods shed and siding

vcb3q.jpg

Yard north and railmotor facility just at the end of the yard.

2j5c4nc.jpg

Last edited:
Back