Australian screenshots

Nice work everyone. Good work on the bridge Steve, nice detail.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Albion Park Rail.
I was getting bored with laying roads, a bit of scenery always cures that!!
cheers
Graeme

Just got back from a great southern NSW road trip. One of the highlights... Young Roller Flour Mill.

So dry and dusty
So-dry.jpg

Also want to say thanks to the RFS and Emergency Services for the great work they are doing.

Last edited:
Um, clearly I'm missing something, what glitch? Looks like the Healesville line to me, but I can't see anything obviously wrong in that screenshot...

any help with this weird glitch? train dosent make any sound either.
any help appreciated :)
Q82RMyb
Q82RMyb
https://ibb.co/Q82RMyb

Hi Raffy
Please try deleting all of the 'SRV R711' assets and then download the latest versions of them from the Download Station. I made a lot of updates to the R711 loco to make it function correctly in TANE, which should resolve the issues you are seeing.

They newest versions will be on the DLS under my username 'S301'.

Regards

The good thing is it's never a competition with you Roy3b3 and me because we both value each other work and at the end of the day we do this to make others happy as so many creators do and that reflects the Trainz community,,

Old Basthurst Bridge Ach lowered and no hole in arch support Also double stack container car gets through with about 20 cm clearence and ive taken the redish rust colour out as well,,
Thank for your kind words guys,,,
mDL0mLG.jpg

Cheers

Well my hats off to both of you, especially the generosity of doing stuff for others. I guess in the end we all benefit, but it's very much appreciated.

I think it's been 10 years since I started working on this route, feels like it's gotten nowhere.

Looking over Koroit.

Looking around Birregurra.

I buggered up Mortlake by making the curve too long.

Another view of Camperdown.

Cheers.

Yeah, it's one of the Generic's.

Some shots over Moorabool.

And West Geelong which became North Geelong not long after.

The route is for TS12 which is why it's lighting is rather bright or fluro looking.

Cheers.

The good thing is it's never a competition with you Roy3b3 and me because we both value each other work and at the end of the day we do this to make others happy as so many creators do and that reflects the Trainz community,,

Thanks for the kind words Steve.
AND you're right, if someone does get a little happiness from our efforts, then we too receive a personal reward that we have at least contributed something toward the overall Trainz community.

Which reminds me,... I must get around to finishing my 1950s route.

Cheers mate,
Roy

I will make a download link tomorrow for the Bathurst railway bridge if anybody wants it ,, i am to tired to do it tonight ,, however it has a high Poly count,, but if you don't want it just delete it,,,

Thanks for the kind words Steve.
AND you're right, if someone does get a little happiness from our efforts, then we too receive a personal reward that we have at least contributed something toward the overall Trainz community.

Which reminds me,... I must get around to finishing my 1950s route.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Great words.. we Australian Trainzers are a small community, but an enthusiastic one!

I'm really looking forward to that 1950's route release Roy, so yes, you must get around to finishing it! Its a huge undertaking, so if I may suggest... why not package up what you have done, and make it available? Nothing is ever perfect, but often we keep pushing for perfection. After you have released a current WIP version (with lots of caveats), you can push forward with a more polished version with a little less pressure.

Last edited:
Old Bathurst Railway Bridge Link,, there are 3 different Arches seperate from the Bridge and the Bridge spline,, It can be found under the name NSW Old Bathurst Railway Bridge .........,, High poly warning,,
Regards Stephen

https://we.tl/t-EEurySWa3z

JWF4GSk.jpg

Back