Page 508 of 2419 FirstFirst ... 840845849850650750850951051855860810081508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 36282

Thread: Australian screenshots

Default me too

Thx DavidO

was so wanting to see for myself how well the NSW Level Crossings worked too.

the pics posted here looked great when i saw them, and was so keen to see them on the site.

They looked good on my layout - now I just have to change all mine - hmm will take a while going on how huge mine runs for

Blog Entries

Thanks guy's........get the corona HERE ...I forgot to include it

Cheers
    Davido

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT CANDY 620/720!!?!?!?!?!?!

I think Davido made those as well, they are on the DLS under 620/720 Railmotor or username Davido.
    Got gimmie pigs? No sweat...

Default DEB railcars

hi

i have seen a few screenies around of some deb railcars(900 class) i think they are by davido

are they still in the process of being finished or are they avaliable for downlaod somewhere?

Fsx_trainz
    Intercity V Set
    Most Comfortable Electric train on the Cityrail Fleet
    I am a forum lurker

David had the 620s up as a beta some time ago, if you flick through the pages of this thread, they may still be here somewhere. Not sure if the Candy and Indian Red ones actually made it to the DLS yet. I know the Cityrail one is released.

Blog Entries

They are no longer available. I did upload them to the DLS but they wanted to call them reskins which they're NOT and everyone knows my thoughts on reskins.
    I have recently found a bug in the script ....if save them in a consist, when you plonk the consist on a track the running number system blows up , well, causes an error anyway.
    So, good luck to those that have them, sorry to those that don't. It looks like they'll be a while yet.

Cheers
    Davido

Quote Originally Posted by Davido View Post
    They are no longer available. I did upload them to the DLS but they wanted to call them reskins which they're NOT and everyone knows my thoughts on reskins.
    I have recently found a bug in the script ....if save them in a consist, when you plonk the consist on a track the running number system blows up , well, causes an error anyway.
    So, good luck to those that have them, sorry to those that don't. It looks like they'll be a while yet.

Cheers
    Davido
    keep up the good work, Dave ,any one that does NSW stuff is stops.

Think we are so out numbered on here as NSW people with signals and some other track and engine/rolling stock stuff.

cheers

DAVID P
    Last edited by davepem; November 7th, 2009 at 02:48 AM.

Default New Route!!!

It's been a long time since I last released a route, I've started a few but never finished them. I've been working on a small 1 board route, "Colhadville" is not a publicity stunt. Couldn't be.

I'm pleased to be able to release a few shots of said project. I use the 620/720s a lot on this route, it's not really fit for long freight trains cos of some tight curves. Railmotors though are right at home on this route. There is also provision for helicopter flights as can be seen in these shots. There will be 26 in all so need three posts, sorry to spam the forums but I hope its all worth it.

The route comprises of residential areas, commercial and industrial zones. No interactive industries apart from passenger stations.

next page....

Excellent pictures there Colhad you have done well . David

has anyone made an interior based on the auran pb15 interior that could be used in 04?

cheers
    pete

Hi Col Great screenshots as all ways mate