Australian screenshots

Moss Vale
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Couple shots of the westons rake leaving sydney in the late afternoon.
GT46-Ace Locos will be publicly availible shortly along with the 86 class and the C44-Aci's. All liveries. Variations and Companys will be included and all will feature custom cabs and the C44's and GT46's will also include a semi functioning In cab digital display.

SSR102 and SSR101 departing enfield.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

little preview of the C44-aci cab which i have slowly been working on.
215165734_414863616537253_4589461083781064194_n.png

Cheers, Ryan.

Wow Ryan, I can't wait to get my hands on them - great shots too, love the reflection grime and perspective.
Looking good Hiawatha. It looks like anywhere in south western Victoria on the "Pleurisy Plains".

Testing the Royal National Park tramway

cheers
Graeme

Thanks you Grazlash.
Haha its supposed to be NSW themed but now its looking a little dry... going to have to add more green so it :D

Cheers

Great video Graeme - very impressive. Just one point mate, have you decided on what era your route will be ?? I was just curious after seeing the single track.

For your info, prior to the mid 1980s between Gymea and Caringbah, they just had a single track with crossing loops at the island platforms. And then from that time onward, they duplicated a 3.5 km section to convert it into complete dual lines from Sutherland to Cronulla. Train timetables worked far better, rather than having one consist sitting at a station and to wait until the oncoming train pulled in.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Great video Graeme - very impressive. Just one point mate, have you decided on what era your route will be ?? I was just curious after seeing the single track.

For your info, prior to the mid 1980s between Gymea and Caringbah, they just had a single track with crossing loops at the island platforms. And then from that time onward, they duplicated a 3.5 km section to convert it into complete dual lines from Sutherland to Cronulla. Train timetables worked far better, rather than having one consist sitting at a station and to wait until the oncoming train pulled in.

Cheers mate,
Roy
Thanks Roy.
2000 is the target year, although Google Earth views were frequently newer. Every effort was made to keep to the script, but it's an approximation at best. Impressionism in Trainz

Graeme

Last edited:
Hi Graeme,

If it's a 2000 era then it was a dual line all the way to Cronulla. Generally at that time NSWGR Double deck S Sets were used as well as the Tangara's.

S-Set.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing this route in all its glory.

Cheers mate, Roy

Last edited:
Big days require early starts and special charter trains on the Brisbane Valley were no exception. After a very early departure from Roma Street, BB18 1/4 1015 has arrived into Lowood at 8am with an ARHS special to Toogoolawah.

Yes I know Bety's were too heavy for the line, Rule 1 from the model railway world applies :p

Last edited:
Roy

The Cronulla Branch was completely duplicated in 2010, our map set late 90's to 2001 and the we have featured the original double track from Gymea to Caringbah. It is correct for the era chosen.
T and S/R sets were the prominent trains used in this era with rare K set deputising.

Can I ask, what catenary you use for the trams? We are looking for a good asset for the National Park line.

Quick question for my fellow trainzers Down Under,
I'm thinking about turning the Healsville route included in TANE that is now in TRS19 into Yarra Valley Railway, only if it was extended all the way to the end of the line. The problem is that I need help finding models of the VR J class, specifically oil-burning J541 and coal-burning J516, and also the two VR Y class diesels they have, Y109 and Y135. I've got the T class and W class diesels taken care of from content from the DLS and also rail motors from the DLS.

Back