Page 2414 of 2417 FirstFirst ... 1414191423142364240424122413241424152416 ... LastLast
Results 36,196 to 36,210 of 36242

Thread: Australian screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Stefmiz View Post
    The WA P Class (front loco) is currently under development by us at AusTrainz, it is unavailable for public download at this time.

Thanks.
    Alright, Thank you. I will look forward to it when its released.

There is also an alternative P class model in Trainz already on the DLS in both original and late 90's Westrail liveries. They're really old models though so they may not work the best in TS19 and TANE, but they are an alternative til ATD's new version arrives. These are their KUIDs:

Westrail P class original version by Leon - KUID2:30073:1011:1
    Westrail P class yellow livery version by Colhad KUID2:50587:1011:2

Plus modified versions by John_SB compatiable with TANE and TS19:

Original orange livery: KUID:60318:2006
    Yellow livery: KUID:60318:2011
    ARG orange and black livery: KUID:60318:2505 (This was their early 2000s post-privatisation ARG orange and black livery as the '2500 class' when Westrail's freight division was sold off by the WA state government to G&W and reclassified the ex-Westrail fleet into numbers based on their total tractive effort in HP)

It's great to see these beasts getting attention - they were the first Dash-8 specification locomotives built for narrow gauge in the world incidentally so they have definite historic merit in addition to being the workhorse for Westrail and it's successors for the past 3 decades now, and still have many years of service to go!
    Last edited by Enkidoh; January 26th, 2021 at 12:56 AM.

Hi All,

Here is the final render of the Commonwealth Engineering built - Queensland Railways 1952 to 1955 M type "MBC" Baggage Car to Diagram P209. In as built condition, without modifications. I have a very good friend of mine, who I been doing work for; owns an original Comeng example from 1955 which I used as reference for this model, and the rebuilt example post 1984.

Would anyone know how to do textures to PBR in 3ds max? As I would love help to get these into Tane & TR19. Feel free to PM.

Regards,
    Mich
    Last edited by trainz89; January 26th, 2021 at 01:15 AM.
    Content by Trainz89 & QHR Trainz

Some new C44aci's coming to trainz! My first time creating a loco, pretty happy with it so far. Many thanks to all who have helped along the way!

Cheers, Ryan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by barisbeer View Post
    Some new C44aci's coming to trainz! My first time creating a loco, pretty happy with it so far. Many thanks to all who have helped along the way!

Cheers, Ryan.
    You need to fix the windows and scaling on that hood bood.

Kind regards,
    Blake Cogley

They sure are Beastly locos! Definitely one of my favourites that WA NG has, hence why I made them! Currently up to the 2013+ Era versions, getting there! Handy to be able to drive out and get whatever photos/recordings I need haha. Also have a custom cab in the works, and some custom Engine sounds from an actual P class, so keep your eyes peeled for these

Cheers!

Work is slowly progressing on my Mackay-Townsville route. I've started with the section between Proserpine and Bowen because I know this section of track very well, and this scene in particular between Bubialo and Longford Creek. Still a lot to do but I think that the scene is coming along very nicely.

Er, that's 386 kms! You might have it done in 6 years, hopefully I'll still be alive to see it. I'm doing Townsville (1940's) but not going that far, that's a LOT of work :-)

Best of luck to you both; routebuilding is a skill especially when modelling Queensland routes. We are still having the slow attack of finishing City Train, which is coming on 10 years now; especially harder when you are just finishing the Northgate to Gympie North section, with the remaining extension to Rockhampton pending.

It be nice to see finished, eventually.

Regards

Mich
    Content by Trainz89 & QHR Trainz

A few more trees and I'm happy with this area for now. As this route will take quite a long time, I'll be releasing it in smaller segments so that people can run part of the route whilst the rest of it is being built.

May I advise mixing in billboard trees with the speedtrees and spacing them out more. Your fps must be astonishingly low.

For only the best Australian Trainz DLC:
    austrainz.com

Quote Originally Posted by trainz89 View Post
    Sorry to drag up a post from last September, but is there a thread anywhere I can follow your progress?

They look awesome and I'd love to follow the journey if there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefmiz View Post
    May I advise mixing in billboard trees with the speedtrees and spacing them out more. Your fps must be astonishingly low.
    I'm going to put in billboards further back from the line, but my framerate is pretty good so I'm not to worried about it, and I'm also going to delete some of the speed trees, but in real life the trees are very close together so that's why I've done it in game

Hiyo post #36202 Hard to tell if thats a real shot or not.

Tom
    Last edited by tdstead; February 3rd, 2021 at 07:28 PM.
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 110491