Australian screenshots

Many thanks to Dave for updating his range of NSWGR stock - It's greatly appreciated by myself and no doubt by many others.

Here's a few shots with the new equipment.

In the 1950s it was just as busy around Central as it is today.
2019-02-13-132403.jpg

Also in the 1950s, it was common to see 'Steam, Diesel and Electrics' sharing the same area.
2019-02-13-132044.jpg

Here heading into Central Terminus is a NSWGR 48 Class Passenger set from Wollongong and faces off with a NSWGR 46 Class Passenger set heading for Katoomba. In the background, a NSWGR 19 Class with a full load from Darling Harbour pauses near the Mortuary Station waiting for clearance, before heading to Port Botany.

I should get on and finish my route.

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks for the help with the fence Roy lucky my age stops me from trying to sit on them mate lol. Nice work too Roy and Graeme.
Cheers Mick.

I use the QR fences because they are the closest to the standard NSW type platform fence we have. They are very old, low res and don't show up very well at distances but I use them still. If a 3D version at 19 quality was to be made, I would happily replace the old ones on the South Coast map.

Hi ghosty,

This hopper appears identical to the Tasrail coal hopper(THGY) which , you guessed it I am in the process of building. I dont see much point in re inventing the wheel. Hopefully you are thinking of doing a tasrail version. Happy to send you the beta skin if you want to PM me with an email address

Pete

Hi ghosty,

This hopper appears identical to the Tasrail coal hopper(THGY) which , you guessed it I am in the process of building. I dont see much point in re inventing the wheel. Hopefully you are thinking of doing a tasrail version. Happy to send you the beta skin if you want to PM me with an email address

Pete

Hi Pete,
The ones Scott has shown are SG and would be a lot bigger in size compared to the Tasrail Coal hoppers.

Cheers
David

Nice screenshoots.

I think I saw trains in 1600 track. Where could I find rolling stock in that gauge?

Regards

Hola amigo.

We use broad gauge (1600mm) in the states of Victoria and some in South Australia. If you're looking for Australian content then try searching on the estacion de descarga for items by Zec Murphy or VR, Victorian or a few others I can't think of right now. You might also look at the website for Australian Trainz Division (ATD) or the victrainz website depending on how well you habla Englise.

Good luck
Railwayz.

Last edited:
Peter
The hoppers i have been showing off belong to thebigman aka Matt Pike they are the QHBH hoppers used in the Hunter Valley. Matt let me show them off after supplying a heap of images and some plans for them. As David mentioned they would be out of gauge for Tas.

Ghosty

Hey Mick, Those shops don't look out of place on your layout.

I've uploaded several more individual shops, another footpath, two garages, and two fences to the DLS today, maybe see them tomorrow, if no one has a day off.
screen-19.jpg

screen21.jpg

screen22.jpg

screen23.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Hola amigo.

We use broad gauge (1600mm) in the states of Victoria and some in South Australia. If you're looking for Australian content then try searching on the estacion de descarga for items by Zec Murphy or VR, Victorian or a few others I can't think of right now. You might also look at the website for Australian Trainz Division (ATD) or the victrainz website depending on how well you habla Englise.

Good luck
Railwayz.

Thanks for your indications.

Have a nice day

Javier

Thanks Mick for your support.

I've just uploaded another asset to the DLS tonight, which is <kuid2:508637:22273:1> AUS Factory Driveway 1

I've integrated a factory entrance with a concrete driveway ramp. This has spline attachment points that will attach to the footpaths I've previously uploaded. Many factory assets available on the DLS can be incorporated. Here is an example.
screen-21.jpg

and with a factory building,..
screen-21a.jpg

I may do some variations on this aspect.
Cheers,
Roy

No rest for the wicked.
A few more assets uploaded to the DLS today. Here are the kuids,...

<kuid2:508637:22274:1> AUS Garages 5
<kuid2:508637:22282:1> AUS Fence-Aluminium 02
<kuid2:508637:22279:1> AUS Fence-Wood 04
<kuid2:508637:22281:1> AUS Fence-Wood 05
<kuid2:508637:22280:1> AUS Fence-Aluminium 01
<kuid2:508637:22278:1> AUS Fence-Wood 03
<kuid2:508637:22277:1> AUS Fence-Wood 02
<kuid2:508637:22276:1> AUS Fence-Wood 01
<kuid2:508637:22275:1> AUS Fence-Hedge 03

This is the garage. It's also interesting to see how the situation can be varied just by changing the concrete slab footpath.
screen24.jpg

Then, to an asphalt path
screen24a.jpg

And then, asphalt with grass
screen24b.jpg

And a variety of Aussie fencing.
screen25.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Nice Assets you make

:wave: Greetings Sir,

I like the items you made for us Trainzers, I play with all different types of Routes and those Driveways and Fences will come in quite handy for me......:udrool:

Also downloaded your Redcliffe Line too since I just got into TRS19 this version should work nicely.........;)

:wave: Greetings Sir,

I like the items you made for us Trainzers, I play with all different types of Routes and those Driveways and Fences will come in quite handy for me......:udrool:

Also downloaded your Redcliffe Line too since I just got into TRS19 this version should work nicely.........;)

Thanks mate for the nice comments. Enjoy them.

Cheers,
Roy

ok Roy do you Sleep and Work … your been a busy man … great work

Tom

Hey Tom, Thanks for the compliments.

Sleep and work. Hmm, .. that just about sums it up. There are only so many hours in the day, so if I get the urge to create a few assets, something has to suffer; and unfortunately, that is route-building.

Whenever I dedicate time to route-building, there's a time when you can't find what you're looking for. So it's back to creating something to fill the gap; and while I'm doing that, I find similar things to use later.

It's a vicious circle, but hopefully I'll get it all done.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Back