Australian screenshots

I love those shots of Bald Hills, Ghosty! Very nice! :D

2dhhef5.jpg

I forgot to turn off the Switch names... that pretty much just ruined my best screenshot ever... :n:
________
Gs550m

Last edited:
Hiya Mitchey,

Thats still a real great shot though, and personally I didnt notice the point names til you mentioned it LOL

@ jackford2009 - I'll download and take a looksee :)

A few from my fictional route.

Port Levendale (Smallish town/harbour catering general goods mostly)

Over view of Port Levendale area

portlevendale6.jpg

Port Levendale yard

portlevendale4.jpg

Port Levendale

portlevendale3.jpg

Port Levendale Station

portlevendale1.jpg

Book him Dano!

portlevendale5.jpg

Cheers

Trent

Trent, What road do you use?

The road is ET Road Asphalt by lotharhake KUID 68787:1323, Built in Ts2010 and I think its built in TS2009 as well. Can not say for other versions though. I set it at -0.40 or the car tyres are sunken into it quite a bit.

Its a nice road for use as a country road where there is usually no markings. I prefer it over all the others I have access to use.

Cheers

Trent

Old projects from a few years ago are resurfacing their ugly heads.

Anyone know what it's meant for ? First to guess wins a virtual mouldy half eaten donut.

Cook,
your screenies are some of the best in this thread. Is this route going to be released?

I don't know yet. I would have to change a few things(such as some of the beta stuff) and actually finish it(which it has been going on and off for since late 2008.)

Hey Cook,
If your using 2010, Did you have the disapearing wheels on the Na's? If so, how'd 'ya fix it?

Anyway, Heres a small WIP which is 1 baseboard in size but has 2 models on it, both based on Victorian models I've seen at exhibitions. One is based on '
'Duck Creek', but I don't know the name of the other one...

timothetoolman_20100629_0006.jpg

timothetoolman_20100629_0009.jpg

timothetoolman_20100629_0010.jpg

timothetoolman_20100701_0003.jpg

timothetoolman_20100701_0004.jpg

Steve:D

Last edited:
Tanvaras, nice pics. I like the yachts up for maintenance on the docks. It's the little things like that which i enjoy seeing in a route.

Mitchey, you shouldn't have mentioned the switch names; they probably would have slipped by unnoticed. As Tanvaras said, until pointed out, they're nearly invisible.

Matt.

Hey Cook,
If your using 2010, Did you have the disapearing wheels on the Na's? If so, how'd 'ya fix it?

Anyway, Heres a small WIP which is 1 baseboard in size but has 2 models on it, both based on Victorian models I've seen at exhibitions. One is based on '
'Duck Creek', but I don't know the name of the other one...

Very inspirational pictures there mate - well done, giving me some ideas - I just wish I was at home on my PC so I could implement half the ideas your route is giving me :)

Very inspirational pictures there mate - well done, giving me some ideas - I just wish I was at home on my PC so I could implement half the ideas your route is giving me :)

haha, I thought you'd like it:D BTW That train wasn't meant to derail, I just had a switch problem where it is set the right way but is the wrong way.

I forgot to post this one...It was taken before the trees...
timothetoolman_20100701_0000-1.jpg

P.S. I thank my brother's borrowed 'Big Bang Theory-season 1' DVDs that keeped me entertained while adding the detail to both sides of the baseboard :hehe:

Last edited:
Progress, bah! What has progress done for us, hey?:p

But really, some nice shots there, mate. It's looking good so far.

Matt.

Back