Australian screenshots

NSW Route...

Hi all, i dont normally get much time these days to post screen shots and build routes, but thought i would share a picture from a route im working on..

All your shots look so good, and its great to see so much hard work out there :)! great work all !

Jackson :wave: :cool:
alcopower.jpg

Has anyone seen my vids on YouTube called NSWGR trainz also the two others it would be much appreciated if you could just comment on the vids

Thanks Connor

you wouldnt have more detailed photos of that bridge would you? also a bit of info like height and length and widt maybe?:)
cheers
pete

Hi pete. I've got plenty of photos I took of it 2 months ago, plus all the specs on height, etc. I've sent you a email your way.

- Kent

Last edited:
i am going to be starting to make the ropes creek line.
if any has picture please PM me.

kane98

I have a half done copy of the line on my comp somewhere so i can send that if you really want, And unless you go there yourself good pictures are hard to find due to the restrictions on cameras back then.

G'day folks from sunny Townsville. Caught the Sunlander up, have to spend the night here and then catch the Inlander west tomorrow at about lunchtime.

I'm on my way to Cloncurry to visit family, will be back in Brisbane on the 7th July. Just in time for Origin 3.

I've been trying to get back into TRS, I need to sort out some issues when I get back.

Greetings all I might not have been around for a while, but have always kept tabs on this thread Drooling over the great screens produced,
Kenith45 great work on doing the BVL, I lost interest in the map years ago when I realized how long & hard it was to create all the content I needed for the map. For the last 5 years I had a heavy workload and since retireing to Blackall I seem to have some time on my hands :hehe: :hehe:
Apart from making Homebrew I decided I might fiddle with Trainz again, as I hate CMP with a passion and could never seem to get the errors out of my locos, I have decided to try my luck with 09 and with Vulcan's kind help, Ian has managed to get my C17's error free and DLS ready, so fingers crossed I will be uploading some bits n pieces for QR fans in the near future, updates of my existing models, I have no plans for any new models at this stage untill I get all the other 04 models up n happy in 09. :eek:

Big Thanks Ian..............................................

As I've always said Dreddy, good things come to those who wait, and if we SEQTUG blokes can land a hand and help, don't be afraid to ask. I for one, will eagerly await the C17's, as they've been a long time coming, but well worth it :)

Hello people here. I have now uploaded the playable stockinbingal route. but as its nbot how it ment to look i have started to relay track and temora to look abit like temora real life. just doing the station of temora and temora sidings.

What i would like to ask if any one has any good photos of the temora tracking and station+sidings. Could work from cheers. As i will be in sydney for the weekend i will not be able to do much till monday.

Davido loving the V Set. After this set are you producing or know anyone who is making the other sets?? Forest-Runner, SAR Bril shots.

The Galmour Railcar with vents on the roof... And the route is one I was doing, but have now redone it. The Brills work fine on track like Old 1t, 1 Track dusty, etc.

Again, cannot change size of images, sorry.

Opps!!!! Havent got any images of the normal railcar. Will get some tonight. And will also post some imgaes of some NSW and AN happenings on my line.

Thanks, SARRailways :):D:):D

Last edited:
Forest-Runner, SAR Bril shots.

The Galmour Railcar with vents on the roof... And the route is one I was doing, but have now redone it. The Brills work fine on track like Old 1t, 1 Track dusty, etc.

Again, cannot change size of images, sorry.

<< Images clipped >>

Opps!!!! Havent got any images of the normal railcar. Will get some tonight. And will also post some imgaes of some NSW and AN happenings on my line.

Thanks, SARRailways :):D:):D

Nice SAR... real nice!! Thanks for obliging. ;)

EDIT: That's a very nice scene Davido... beautiful.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Davido, seeing your content coming to an end is a great loss to Trainz community. But I am sure we all thank you for all the awesome content you have created over the years. I can not think of one piece that isn't bloody fantastic :)

A few from me, Decided to change from Speedtree's I just couldn't bring myself to like them enough to use them.

4411 leaving the main station heading down the south line.

Tanvaras_20100623_0004.jpg

Track worker grabs a quick shot from his phone camera.

Tanvaras_20100623_0003.jpg

Cheers all

Trent

whats the clearance width for a 3'6 gauge bridge in QR land? Sleepers are 7 feet wide, would it be accurate to say 9 feet width for a bridge?

Back