Australian screenshots

Are there any known issues with the C class in TS2010. They are not showing up in TS2010. I have downloaded them, as far as I can tell, all the dependencies are accounted for. Some of those are faulty but I don't think they would prevent the loco from showing??

Ohhh !!! ....some nice shots from everybody. I hate to pic a favorite...... Hmmmm ok. You won me over Daniel. Your inspiring me to do some more !!! ........... ;)

regards

Last edited:
Well done to everyone for sharing your screenies, your efforts are paying off dramtically. No matter what state you are in, I'm greatful to see your works and to know this is what makes up for our wonderful land Downunder.

Cheers!

:cool:

Hi folks, Some great screenshots around lately :)

A few from my fictional,

Heading out from the Terminal, for its run down the coastline.

leavinga.jpg

leavingb.jpg

Cheers

Trent

Hey guys, great shots from everyone, especially Forest_Runner; oh and mine!:p No, seriously, there is some great work being shown here lately. It's nice to know us Aussies are good at something.

Raichase & Forest_Runner, thanks for your comments. It's nice to get a compliment from two such talented surveyors. I'm glad you like my town Raichase; i think if it was a real place i'd probably live there myself.
With regards to your comments regarding choice of track, the route is still very much a WIP, so there is still time to change it, if i think it needs it.

Muliebuck, don't feel too bad, mate, as it's your work that inspires such brilliant results. Take it as a compliment. We've learnt from one of the masters.

Cheers,

Matt.

The B is on the DLS and no he is not running 2010 but 2006 or so his trainz line states but IIRC the B will run on 2010.

Last edited:
It shows as being faulty in Content Manager 3.2

Also the recent C Class releases on the DLS show as having faulty dependancies.

Russell

Hi Russell
The updater of the C Class (Davido, also download everything else he's made) is already working with S301(Also a great Content Creator) to fix the mesh, also what's your problem with the C?? Is the C Class enginespec which is faulty??
Jamie

This is the only info (fault) I can find when I open to edit in CMP:

$tet_CANTRENAMEARRAY)

Not knowing anything about programming I have no idea what this is.

Russell

Last edited:
Jackford
Similar one on the DLS,
kuid:54662:50030
kuid:54662:57010
kuid:54662:40
kuid:54662:10040
kuid:54662:50030
Jamie

Back