Australian screenshots

Great screenshots as always people, particularly enjoying the Brisbane Valley Line - looking better every time I see it :) I had recieved through another, the DEM for the BVL, unfortunately, the tiger lines and such were way off

A few more shots of the Brisbane Valley Line, between Fernvale and Lowood.
- Kent

<<snip>>
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope the fitter/boilermaker didn't cost you too much on your trip out there Kent. Looks like she sprung a serious leak in this shot :eek: . Besides boiler problems with the steamer, it is looking pretty good. Keep up the good work and look forward to more.
Glen

jamie

davido updated the model but did not actually make the base model I think you will find zec and davido are onto the problem.

ghosty

Hey guys, i thought i'd drag down the quality of the screenies a bit, so those of us less talented surveyors don't feel out of place.:D

Just a few shots of a WIP i started yesterday. I've taken a leaf out of muliebucks' book, and gone with a small two-board 'module.'

gdwestend1.jpg

gdtownsthside.jpg

gdstation.jpg

gdeastshot1.jpg

Enjoy, or not. It's up to you.:)

Matt.

Last edited:
hi kentith45

great shots of that line

i will enjoy driving my train over that

i drove through there a few times in the past couple of month and my wife was busy taking photos.
in a lot of places the railway right of way can still be seen

cheers
ron

mattm, very realistic looking yard setup, and I see your town does not dissapoint! I feel the bus stop is a very nice little touch. The only thing I would suggest, is to perhaps make the railway line through the platform not so rusty, although of course, perhaps your line has been mothballed for some time, and this is quite appropriate!

8162 recently took a load of old wagons, as well as some surplus grain wagons, for storage in the old yard at Tarin Rocks. At least I know where they are if I should need some more NGHFs - I can't get enough of this model! (Don't worry Matt, they are safe from scrap out of the way in the old yard!)

Raichase_20100615_0002.jpg

Raichase_20100615_0004.jpg

Raichase_20100615_0006.jpg

Raichase_20100615_0007.jpg

Raichase_20100615_0009.jpg

Raichase_20100615_0011.jpg

Raichase_20100615_0012.jpg

Hey guys, i thought i'd drag down the quality of the screenies a bit, so those of us less talented surveyors don't feel out of place.:D

Just a few shots of a WIP i started yesterday. I've taken a leaf out of muliebucks' book, and gone with a small two-board 'module.'

<< Images clipped >>

Enjoy, or not. It's up to you.:)

Matt.

Well, I'm liking it. I reckon it's a great start, Matt. It doesn't look too unlike when I started out my Melton Valley module. It's the way to go... and Muliebuck has alot to answer for!! :p

Dose any one know where i could get some australian content from thanks. Would help me building stockinbingal line.
Just search the DLS for Australian or Australia works a treat.

Another Stockinbingal route wow thats going to be interresting will it be DEM based and link up to southlines

I hope you have downloaded Tumut off the DLS since it your home countries :) :)

Last edited:
Daniel - Interesting to see that El Zorro got permission to regauge those heritage locos and send 'em to NSW. I don't think the Victorians would be too impressed though! :).

Back