Australian screenshots

FQ02 in FreightLink colours idles in the Coal Country yard ladder.

unknown.png

Looks great Jamie
What route is this and are you going to release it
Robert2004-1

Hi Robert, thank you

It's my Melbourne-Seymour route based in the 1970s. If you scroll through my recent posts it's what most of my screenshots have been on of late. Yes, I will be releasing it when it's done, but that's not for a while away. It's been about a year in the making so far, mostly a lockdown project

Cheers
Jamie

Insane how high quality Trainz models are nowadays.
I'm VERY excited for that 442, would love to see it in the BHP Port Kembla livery.

Lots of fantastic screen shots there! But the theme recently seems to have been mostly centred on (some admittedly great!) loco shots. So here are some screenies from a more route creator's bent....

A common technique used by model railroaders is to use a bridge as a transition from a staging yard onto a layout. It is a technique I have adopted across various iterations of WeddinNSW. Here are a few shots from the current WIP version of Weddin, captured at the northern 'entry' to the WeddinNSW route, just north of Blayney (with acknowledgements to NSWGR_46class, whose "Lines to the Lachlan" route is the basis for this section of Weddin).

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Edit: Thinking about this more, I have added some earlier examples. The first is the southern entry point to the V4.1 version of WeddinNSW, just near Young. In this example trains actually emerge through a strategically placed backdrop, although this is not apparent from a view taken 'inside' the layout.

The entry point at the northern end of Cowra Yard was a feature of WeddinNSW from its very earliest release (now made redundant by the addition of the extension to Blayney).....

Last edited:
Back