Australian screenshots

Very much early stage of creating a route for Townsville, 1940s period.

Townsville-station-and-North-Yards-1940s-WIP.jpg

Nice work Roy, and there's the Queen Mary again with a familiar approximation of the Sydney Harbour Bridge (ex New York I believe). Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks mate, Best wishes to you, too.
As a matter of fact the Sydney Harbour Bridge was built, then opened in 1932. It was based on the Hell Gate Bridge, New York which was much smaller in size - built then opened in 1917.
hellgate.jpg

Similar ? Ahhhh,... maybe !!

Cheers,
Roy

Me and Socimi from the Italian Trainz community have made this a couple months back.
It is currently on the DLS.
For the new year, here is a photo of the Trainz SkiTube EMU!
VXpn3GzJqUukEkgJhdcc4p-g6R1ydxqr_ZXBdlB1j7X-iXfOK0axFH13PhmDmR09DjgJYQkk_FCCWQ=s640-nd

Is that route a personal work ? Or are you going to release yet another masterpiece . Chalking them up you are sir.:D:udrool:

Happy 2021

Matt

Amazing work Scratchy! Two absolutely beautiful scenes on two very different sides of the country - Hawksbury River in NSW and Avon Yard in WA (and, scenes I'm very familar with having travelled through both areas by rail in the past). Avon Yard especially looks spot-on (I've been through on HVR steam tours on the narrow gauge side, and on the Prospector/Avonlink on the standard gauge side, and you've got the perspective of just how big that place is perfectly).

Fantastic work!

Gorgeous view of Hawksbury River Scratchy! Out of interest, what Coal Hoppers are you using there?

SAR T 23 (narrow gauge) with a short mixed consist stands at Orrorro station on the Peterborough to Quorn line in the late 1960s.

SAR-T-23-%28narrow-gauge%29-with-a-short-mixed-consist-stands-at-Orrorro-station-on-the-Peterborough-to-Quorn-line-in-the-last-1960s..jpg

Beautiful screenshots guys. Keep up the fantastic work!
Which reminds me, I'd better chip in somewhat.

Cheers,
Roy

2471D and 2844 flog it on 9281 Phosphate Hill to Townsville loaded phosphate train through Eneby on the Sellheim to Mingela Section on the Mount Isa line. 4014 failed enroute with 2471D leaving shunting duties to keep the service running on time

unknown.png

Amazing work Scratchy! Two absolutely beautiful scenes on two very different sides of the country - Hawksbury River in NSW and Avon Yard in WA (and, scenes I'm very familar with having travelled through both areas by rail in the past). Avon Yard especially looks spot-on (I've been through on HVR steam tours on the narrow gauge side, and on the Prospector/Avonlink on the standard gauge side, and you've got the perspective of just how big that place is perfectly).

Fantastic work!

Thanks all, glad you recognise the spot Enkidoh! I've gone for 2013 era before it was all stripped out and pretty pleased with it so far, I don't live too far away from the Avon so I have high standards for this route lol.

2021-01-05_224421.jpg

2021-01-10_222737.jpg

Back