Australian screenshots

Some nice work guys. Sorry for the late Merry Christmas Happy New Year thing but have been in hospital since December 20th. And will be in for a couple more with additional time away from Trainz. I am booked to undergo bypass surgery tomorrow. Will pop in as I can. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Keep up the good work guys.

Cheers

Ghosty.

I've only just got back from visiting family in Sydney and saw the news. I've got my fingers crossed for you Ghosty. I hope the surgery goes well for you mate, plus a speedy recovery.

I wish all Aussie Trainzers a very Happy New Year.

Cheers,
Roy

I've only just got back from visiting family in Sydney and saw the news. I've got my fingers crossed for you Ghosty. I hope the surgery goes well for you mate, plus a speedy recovery.

I wish all Aussie Trainzers a very Happy New Year.

Cheers,
Roy

And prayers to your full recovery too, Roy3b3.........;)

Wishing you wonderful new year Sir......:wave:

Happy New Year all.

Young%2C-NSW.jpg

New--to-the-footplate..jpg

And prayers to your full recovery too, Roy3b3.........;)

Wishing you wonderful new year Sir......:wave:

Thanks Blue, Mine's a torn shoulder ligament, so that will take months to heal. If I was a left-handed spin-bowler for the Cricket team, then I'd opt for the surgery.

Anyway, I also wish you a fabulous new year too.

Cheers mate,
Roy

I really must complain about "cute canine" pics. My wife is now starting to show an interest in this site. A site since trs began that was totally removed from her sphere of interest. I'm now faced with a situation where she is starting to show an interest in what is on this site, i.e. cute canine pics. I told her someone had hacked the site. She is not looking over my shoulder , for now:eek:

A couple of shots around Albion Park. Still a work in progress but Graeme's scenery is looking Mint as always.

Greame Hope your a cat that look like a big project you might need 9 lifes to finish it.

Tom
Hopefully I'll manage to get it done within this lifetime and I have to agree, it is very big.

It also looks like a good lunchtime crowd at the Scarborough Hotel.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Hopefully I'll manage to get it done within this lifetime and I have to agree, it is very big.

It also looks like a good lunchtime crowd at the Scarborough Hotel.
cheers
Graeme

Great shot. I was there a few months back, and highly recommend their lunch. I believe I see my car 5th from the right. :)

I was impressed by the engineering that went into building the line in that area, and it is good to see that it is the subject of a quality model.

Phil.

Back