Australian screenshots

Been a while since I've posted. I hope to work flat out over the next few days before i have no time to finish the flat roofed 2800s, anyway,here is 2805 on 63N4.

81039365_2392295707703104_5897473629121150976_o.jpg

Nice work guys! It's great seeing how much is still happening in the Australian community :)

2019-12-25_104046.jpg

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Zec

Merry Christmas everyone.

RL305 is seen at Goulburn with some CFCLA CDGY Hoppers Being Transfered to the Yard near the station.

Cheers, Ryan

Hey all,

Another Steel slabbie for the DLS, NRC really love their steel slabbies.

One is BG and the other is SG.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

They'll be on DLS later this afternoon as I uploaded them yesterday.

Cheers.

Great work Azza i grabbed the steel load the other day you put on the DLS, Looking forward too seeing how they look with the SG version of this wagon.
Cheers Mick.

Some nice work guys. Sorry for the late Merry Christmas Happy New Year thing but have been in hospital since December 20th. And will be in for a couple more with additional time away from Trainz. I am booked to undergo bypass surgery tomorrow. Will pop in as I can. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Keep up the good work guys.

Cheers

Ghosty.

Terrific Azervich on the steel slabbie. Certainly will make good use for my route particularly on mixed goods train.

Cheerios.
Ranciderwrich

Very nice work on all of the rolling stock you've uploaded lately Azza and I'm also enjoying running the session in TRS19.
Great shots Ryan and Zec.

Devenish Vic.

Almost finished Albion Park Rail, NSW

cheers
Graeme

Back