Australian screenshots

The SOP waits for departure time as the SM and driver exchange news

2022-04-28-173620.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Loco servicing depot at Carnamah, on the Donnybrook branch.

unknown.png

92's available on the DLS under cbh010bj, SSR's + GT46C ACe's coming soon to TrainzWest. Route coming soon.

Last edited:
Wow Ryan, looks like a picture.
No, the XPT wasn't finished but I remain hopeful we will get it done in the future.

Yeah XPT is a really slow project at the moment, A few of us have teamed up with memeboy to help him get it done.

Couple screenshots from along Scratchy's new Donnybrook route showcasing some of my new steel commodities and rolling-stock which will be coming soon!
hr43454534.png

667556755.png

5435423545345.png

Cheers, Ryan

G'day.
Just wanted to say as a warning to all there is an illegal MSTS to Trainz converted MTM Comeng now on the DLS.
Do not download it, or download it ASAP if you're that desperate.
Thanks.

Hi Griffinjim
The Comeng set uploaded in the last couple of days was uploaded with the permission of the creator, and is not illegal. If you believe an object has been uploaded without the creator's permission, then please contact the creator directly so that they can look into it and contact us directly. It's not appropriate to make allegations toward members of the community publicly, as if you are wrong you have falsely accused someone of something; and if you are right then you will be directly drawing attention to the uploaded content before it is looked into.

Regards

Hi Griffinjim
The Comeng set uploaded in the last couple of days was uploaded with the permission of the creator, and is not illegal. If you believe an object has been uploaded without the creator's permission, then please contact the creator directly so that they can look into it and contact us directly. It's not appropriate to make allegations toward members of the community publicly, as if you are wrong you have falsely accused someone of something; and if you are right then you will be directly drawing attention to the uploaded content before it is looked into.

Regards
I admit, I was too fast to draw to conclusions. I was told by another Trainzer (not saying their name for privacy reasons) that it was 99% an illegal conversion, however we can never be too sure.
I've checked the Trainsim.com account that made a forum thread about the release of the comengs , and it hasn't been logged into since 2017. No log in means no way of communication.
I've emailed Melbourne Sparks about the conversions, so we'll see what happens from here onwards. Feel free to delete my posts, I admit it was foolish of me to call him out with the only evidence being "someone else said so".
Sorry, thanks in advance.

getting back on topic
Very nice tanker matruck, textures look a bit stretched in some parts but otherwise it looks fantastic!

Back