Australian screenshots

that would be great

hi
Yeah i do have the 46 classes in Trainz 06 now, i could send you the .cdp file in a .zip (with permission from connyxy) for you to use,

Wylies Tangara will be built for 06 as far as i know, but his 86 class will be payware and for 09.

also, Davido's V sets , and 44 classes i think will be release for either 06, or 09, most probably 06, im not sure - maybe you should PM him for more info :)
cheers :)
if u could get connyxy permission that would be excellent my email is deplayed in my profile at plant auran or i can post it hear if u like cheers mate THANKYOU:)

looking good

A couple of Coote Industrial 48 class idle in a Weddin siding......

CI2-1.jpg

CI1-1.jpg
great paint job looks good its a shame we cannot do that to aurans 442 class:D

if u could get connyxy permission that would be excellent my email is deplayed in my profile at plant auran or i can post it hear if u like cheers mate THANKYOU:)
I've just PMed connyxy for permission, so its up to her from here on, and if i get permission, ill compile the 46 classes .cdp (they all come in 1 file) into a .zip folder, and send it to you.

cheers

K103 coasts around the bend into Tarrawarra, whilst the crew try to keep warm on a cold morning.

Having negotiated the ore difficult parts of the line, K103 is seen crawling across a section of unballasted track...

Zec

Last edited:
earlier today i went out to take some screenies.

saw a C30 (thanks ad602000 :D) pulling some CCH hoppers,

while on a different line, a triple header consisting of 3237,5917(5909 in this case) and 3830 for a special tour.

I actually helped fire up 3830 for last weekends steamfest and also got to sit in the drivers seat :D

do you volunteer for the powerhouse museum or something?
ive wanted to volunteer for 3801limited when they are having steam related tours.

ive wanted to volunteer for 3801limited when they are having steam related tours.

Excellent idea - although, volunteer for the diesel ones too, simply because they can often be quieter and have less dramas. No use being on your first run as an attendant when something breaks and you've got passengers asking questions you can't answer! Get in touch with them, a couple of my mates volunteer with them and love it.

No... i'm only a teenager haha....They had an exclusive tour of the Eveleigh Workshops, we saw all the 3 loco's getting prep. for steamfest, then we got to sit in the cab of 3830 and fire it up and also sat in 3265, which they are re-building and talked about the engines, how things are constructed, how things operate and sadly about how they are being 'kicked out' of the workshops. It was an amzing day, a real shame they have to go..

I'll put some photos up of the workshops for you to see...

Nice work, everyone!

Davido when will we get to see those crossings on the DLS?! :p
Patchy nice looking route! :)
Colhad great 48's. :D

To everyone else, great screenies! :eek:
________
EXTREME Q VAPORIZER

Last edited:
anyone know how old you have to be?
ive put an email enquiry asking the age you have to be to 3801limited, but they havent replied.
i was thinking, if i could be a firemen for the steam locos,
but yeah, just a thought atm.
ill try and get in contact more with 3801limited, but if anyone here knows some things, please tell :)

umm well, to get into the workshop on the day, the minimum age was 16 due to OH&S issues..but i'm sure that you could work. There are a range of blokes, some as young as 20....i think.

Well if you want to volunteer, you better do it fast. They have been given their "marching orders", out by the end of the financial year, this year.

A Coote Industrial 930 class. I tried calling it a 44 class but the numbering is for 930 class, you can only fit three numbers in the number boards.

CI930B.jpg

CI930A.jpg

CI930C.jpg

April 26,1962

A C38 passing 6002 with an express goods
38n60.jpg

The end of 6002's train has just passed the camera showing the whole train
pipetrain.jpg

ghantrainz.jpg

The Ghan racing past

antrainz.jpg

For some unknown reason, when i switched on the headlight on the engine, an extra set of headlights appeared at the top of the engine?!?...Help Please

Back