Australian screenshots

Great shot there patchy,

here is some from me

C17 #935 rolls out of Toogoolawah

C17 #935 storms towards Esk

C17 #935 charges into Esk with a passenger train.

-Cheers

I hate it, I hate, hate, hate it. I have downloaded the tracks but they just won't appear in the route and they are sort of ruining the shots. If anyone here does have kents BVL, do you guys mind sending the me tracks bye email.

I thought the instructions were simple enough.

DE_LORIAN TRACK - http://750mm.trainzup.com/?p=232 - When downloaded you must rename the folder to English characters before importing the CDPs into Trainz.

Patchy,
I've been venturing along your Proston branch as well recently. Love it.

- Kent

BVL Track problems

I thought the instructions were simple enough.

Patchy,
I've been venturing along your Proston branch as well recently. Love it.

- Kent

they are simple and I have renamed the folder and downloaded it, It just won't appear in trains. The track doesn't matter at the moment, I am having fun the way it is. I will eventually sort it out when I feel like it. I look forward to your Southern Main Line Kent.

Brand new C17 off the show room floor towing some well used hoppers on Kents BVL

8560539163_4010e3a1ed_b.jpg

Cheers,
Patchy

That 49 looks awesome Mick! If you ever need help with a skin just let me know :) Something I've been tinkering with lately...
271508f357b3821d83fd1408b4c8d6ed.jpg

Not sure where I'm going with it, needs higher detailed textures, animated items and new couplers, amongst other things. Any interest?

Cheer,
Tom :)

Great job Tom.
That is a keeper :D
I would like all the GM's from Crimson to orange, in time, with Zecs animated couplings etc etc
I am certain huge download numbers will be your reward :D

Whilst I have your attention would you please upload your version of the (Peters) Y Class and T Class with the trs12 upgrades?
The Victrainz boys have them working well, all we need do is add the changes and upload to the DLS. I understand that you might want to upgrade them, but it will not hurt to have the early ones running in the mean time, dont you think? :)

Cheers
Rod

Last edited:
Tribute to Patchy!

96 leading a small bound freight of CLV's & HJS's to an unknown destination further along the Kingaroy-Proston Branch.

Cheers

Marty

Great job Tom.
That is a keeper :D
I would like all the GM's from Crimson to orange, in time, with Zecs animated couplings etc etc
I am certain huge download numbers will be your reward :D

Whilst I have your attention would you please upload your version of the (Peters) Y Class and T Class with the trs12 upgrades?
The Victrainz boys have them working well, all we need do is add the changes and upload to the DLS. I understand that you might want to upgrade them, but it will not hurt to have the early ones running in the mean time, dont you think? :)

Cheers
Rod

We will have to see where it leads to next Rod, dimensions wise the default GM was out by a fair whack so will be a big job getting everything looking right. But it look's promising :)

In regards to the T/Y's, by all means you guys can release them under the 1854 kuid. I no longer have the meshes (did them 5 years ago, wow!) and the beta seems to have been pulled from the storage area so I have no problems with the 12 version being released (as long as Peter is okay with it as well as they are his meshes). If it's the meshes you're after though then unfortunately I can't help you, they were lost in my hard drive failure back in 2010 :(

Cheers,
Tom :)

Scott,

Nice work! Just a tip I do with the 3ft 6 in track; I slightly lower it a bit so the ballast isn't quite so clean. I t is pain stacking I admit however I find it more natural looking. I am also using the vicrail semaphore signals from the victrainz webiste... again I find them more accurate and detailed. Have you seen them?

Mark

It seems to be the doors causing the errors - My 2012 keeps reporting a texture error that PM2IM does not seem to be able to fix -

Error: Texture 'nswgr_200_body/env_metal.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'nswgr_200_body\left-passenger-door.im'.
Error: Texture 'nswgr_200_body/env_metal.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'nswgr_200_body\right-passenger-door.im'.

I have down loaded and re installed so its straight off the DLS but still pops up errors

Will this do
Now i had a lot of problems with the doors not working
Still got of work out the errors a bit more

Cheers,
Patchy

Last edited:
Is the texture there, and if it is, is it the right size? also is it saved as a compressed or non compressed tga?

Back