Australian screenshots

Thanks guys it was fun while it lasted - no more Trainz or forums for me. Had enough of pirates, hackers and "internationals" (nobody who posts here).

cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Thanks guys it was fun while it lasted - no more Trainz or forums for me. Had enough of pirates, hackers and "internationals" (nobody who posts here).

cheers
Graeme

I feel for your frustration Graeme.
Just want to thank you for your contributions. I have really appreciated having access to your creations.
Thanks and best wishes.
NickE

cheers
Graeme

Thanks for volunteering so much of your time and effort to the Aussie Trainz community mate.
Read through that thread, and I'm more than disappointed that such people have so little regard for the respect of people's content creations.

So long, Graeme...

What is an "international" :confused: :confused: ?
As mentioned not aimed at anyone who posts in this thread, more aimed at eastern european fascist type people who can't keep their hands off other peoples stuff.

Thanks for the kind words of support guys, I may possibly be back after a spell and a cool down.
cheers
Graeme

Last edited:

cheers
Graeme

Well see you around Graeme. Thank you for what you have given us in your time. Sad to see it end early

unknown.png

Gladstone - Port Pirie (1965-1969)
Extension to the layout "Peterborough Narrow Gauge Division" by Peter Ware

There was a great deal of change in Pirie during this era with the incoming Standard Gauge Project. Much of the legacy Broad Gauge and Narrow Gauge was remodelled on an ongoing basis to allow the yard to continue while new stations where built and new lines laid. My layout is an interpretation of several points in time with an amount of authors licence

T Class on Ellen Street, Port Pirie
2022-10-03-160845.jpg

2022-10-03-161414.jpg

Port Pirie Loco Yard
2022-10-03-161715.jpg

2022-10-03-161914.jpg

2022-10-03-162130.jpg

Port Pirie Junction Station
Transfer platform for Broad Gauge (SAR) from Adelaide and Standard Gauge (CR) to Port Augusta
2022-09-17-045031.jpg

2022-09-17-045230.jpg

Continued. Sorry for the long spam type post

400 Class passing through Warnertown past the old now disused platform. The new SG line is visible alongside
2022-10-03-164231.jpg

2022-10-03-164329.jpg

Entry to Crystal Brook via the old Narrow Gauge bridge
2022-09-25-110358.jpg

Crystal Brook station
The new standard gauge line runs next to the station, the passangers stand on the platform BUT load onto the old narrow gauge line until change over in January 1970. Pretty hapy with finding the right asset to do this with as there are very few that support this function that I could find (this asset is designed as a tram station by AJS)
2022-10-03-164541.jpg

2022-10-03-173438.jpg

View back into Crystal Brook yard showing the narrow gauge line on the left and new standard gauge on the right
I've including the link that would go into Adelaide which was built in 1982 as I'm not sure if the original branch point was included during the Standard Gauge project
2022-10-03-173618.jpg

400 Class weaving through the Huddleston Curves
2022-10-03-173759.jpg

2022-10-03-174027.jpg

Huddleston
2022-10-03-185718.jpg

I don't think I have seen Boulder type texture like this under RR Tracks, looks very good. Do you have a name for it...........

Thank for sharing pictures of your Route here..Know it takes lots of time to get individual portions of Track buried in the Rocky dirt, just enough to show only Rails.........Well done Sir ! :p

Extension to the layout "Peterborough Narrow Gauge Division" by Peter Ware

Port Pirie Loco Yard
2022-10-03-161715.jpg

Port Pirie Junction Station
Transfer platform for Broad Gauge (SAR) from Adelaide and Standard Gauge (CR) to Port Augusta

As mentioned not aimed at anyone who posts in this thread, more aimed at eastern european fascist type people who can't keep their hands off other peoples stuff.

Thanks for the kind words of support guys, I may possibly be back after a spell and a cool down.
cheers
Graeme

Hi Graeme,
I'm so sorry to hear you are pulling out mate. You've created and contributed so much to Trainz over the years. We still need you.
Over the years, we each create models and routes, then share them with any rail enthusiasts who are interested. We don't ask any money for them, so what they then do with them is their business.
And I really wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Don't let others spoil your hobby mate.
We'd like to see you back.
Cheers mate, Roy

Graham
I couldn't agree more with Roy as above.
Giving in to these low lifes is not the answer and means they have won. I think you should carry on regardless and leave
'them' in their narrow minded world. They are really gutless people who hide behind their made up userid's.
I hope you continue to build and contribute.
PG

I agree also.

And a timely but coincidental couple of screen shots...

I have been playing with PGibbons old (2004) Bethungra route. The following shots show the merge points at the southern end with Graeme (and team's) "ARTC NSW Main South" and at the northern end with "WeddinNSW V5" (at tomtre's "Southlines" exit). This is just after the merge. No spline attachment or other tidy up has been done. The two merges took me about 15 minutes to complete to this point in TRS22. The Bethungra route is showing its age, and there are a few weird artifacts. However after a nights work it should be possible to have a pretty nice looking join, and a resulting route of over 1000 kms in length!

Bethungra-to-ATRC-NSW--Main-South.jpg

Bethungra-to-WeddinNSW-V5.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I have seen Boulder type texture like this under RR Tracks, looks very good. Do you have a name for it...........
The textures used in the Port Pirie Yard are:
PBR Gravel 2 - Seasonal
PBR Ground Gravel-Ballast A18
PBR Gravel 2 with Dirt
PBR Gravel A28
PBR Brown Gravel
PBR Sand 09 Red

The one you refer to as the Boulder type texture is the first one. Scaling on all textures is second to last dot (right hand side or dial)

Last edited:
Looks good like the idea of a extension of the Peterborough division

Tom
So do I :D

Pware is also redoing his release by updating textures to PBR, redoing sections and then extending out form Quorn to Hawker and Quorn to Woolshed Flat. I'm really looking forward to see his release

Back