Australian screenshots

Well after re-uploading it, this is what I meant.

Townsville-1942-with-the-RMS-Queen-Mary-troop-ship..jpg

Well after re-uploading it, this is what I meant.

Townsville-1942-with-the-RMS-Queen-Mary-troop-ship..jpg

JUST a TIP:
Have you tried adjusting the 'environment' ,... like adding clouds, modifying the sun brightness, and colouring the seabed? If you do, you'll find sharper reflections from ships and bridges, which will bring it all to life.

Cheers mate,
Roy

South Coast route is looking very good Graeme.

Here we see 8169 with a small load of wagons shunting on Chullora Triangle.
Desktop-Screenshot-2020-07-13-00-37-43-44.png

Cheers, Ryan.

Thanks Ryan, it seems to be coming up ok.
A few shots of a grainy on its way to the Manildra plant at Bomaderry. The scenery is a little more detailed now.
Between Kiama and Geringong
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Geringong

Near Berry

cheers
Graeme

Hi Everyone.

Great shots over all, especially Townsville in the 1940s/1950s. Just a few from us: finally backed up all my old content into TANE/TR19, so converting the first map of QR City Train - North Coast. It combines two former seperate maps into a single asset with a lot of custom content yet to be imported and updated to modern Trainz standards as it has been a long term project for nearly 10 years. It ranges from Virginia to Gympie North. Dating from 1995 to 2004, with allowable to backdated with previous deviations and forward with modern day setting. Here is a few sneak peak shots.

Traveston - 1996

Pineapple Loading Awaits

Woondum - Closed in 1996, shown just after closure but was retained as a occupational staff station to the former Tandur Quarry on the deviated North Coast Railway until being demolished and disconnected in 2003

Gympie Cattle Saleyards

Regards

Mich

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just wanted to clear up some issues I've experienced over the past few days whilst working on routes.
I found that a range of Davido's locos (particularly the modern NSW range of vehicles like T sets for example), have missing dependencies only with the vehicles, the rolling stock are fine and can be placed. It seems that something must be missing from the Worrybrook station downloads?

Also I need to get some NSW speed-boards and other T-side signage, I downloaded a texture replacer called VSBTex - NSW yet I cannot find it upon the thousands of items in TS2019s system.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys, I just wanted to clear up some issues I've experienced over the past few days whilst working on routes.
I found that a range of Davido's locos (particularly the modern NSW range of vehicles like T sets for example), have missing dependencies only with the vehicles, the rolling stock are fine and can be placed. It seems that something must be missing from the Worrybrook station downloads?

Also I need to get some NSW speed-boards and other T-side signage, I downloaded a texture replacer called VSBTex - NSW yet I cannot find it upon the thousands of items in TS2019s system.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Ok, but what's missing? With regard to the texture, CM will tell you, just filter NSW in installed and if its an environmental texture, right click and add it to a picklist.

Ok, but what's missing? With regard to the texture, CM will tell you, just filter NSW in installed and if its an environmental texture, right click and add it to a picklist.

Thanks for your advice mate, upon opening the dependencies it states: one is faulty and won't be loaded and several missing textures or textures that are not supported.

Apologies in advance... I have also posted this in my WeddinNSW thread https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...renfell-and-Eugowra-branch-lines-on-DLS/page7.

I suspect it will get a wider audience in this thread. I have attached a few relevant screenies, to keep on topic....

Inspired by the point rod work on NSWGR_46cLass's "Lines to the Lachlan" I have been beavering away applying similiar detail to WeddinNSW. Despite the help of Google Search, I quickly realized I was totally out of my depth. It is very difficult to find any photo's or info on the correct implementation of this technology.

I have decided to persist, applying the following "rules"...

1. Any siding accessing the "main" line must have catch point protection - even on the humble branch lines I model.
2. Passing loops do not need catch points, unless they have other sidings off them which are not protected by catch-points.
3. It is not always possible to find details/photos of the location and configuration of the lever-frames on the long retired lines I model. So I have assumed that all points on the main or passing loops are controlled from lever-frames. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, any other set of points can be activated by a "Lever Throw Over".

I would really appreciate comments on this approach from the more knowledgeable. I am not necessarily looking for total accuracy, but I would like my work to at least be believable/credible.

point-rodding%2C-Cowra-NSW.jpg

more-points.jpg

catch-point.jpg

Last edited:
Graeme, the south coast route is looking ever so fantastic and its really motivating me to do more work on my route.

Here is a scene near Tahmoor that i started today... its still a WIP and needs a lot of touching up but it is slowly starting to come together.
Desktop-453455345.png

Cheers, Ryan.

Back