Page 2395 of 2397 FirstFirst ... 1395189522952345238523932394239523962397 LastLast
Results 35,911 to 35,925 of 35954

Thread: Australian screenshots

South Coast route is looking very good Graeme.

Here we see 8169 with a small load of wagons shunting on Chullora Triangle.

Cheers, Ryan.

Thanks Ryan, it seems to be coming up ok.
    A few shots of a grainy on its way to the Manildra plant at Bomaderry. The scenery is a little more detailed now.
    Between Kiama and Geringong

Geringong

Near Berry

cheers
    Graeme

Hi Everyone.

Great shots over all, especially Townsville in the 1940s/1950s. Just a few from us: finally backed up all my old content into TANE/TR19, so converting the first map of QR City Train - North Coast. It combines two former seperate maps into a single asset with a lot of custom content yet to be imported and updated to modern Trainz standards as it has been a long term project for nearly 10 years. It ranges from Virginia to Gympie North. Dating from 1995 to 2004, with allowable to backdated with previous deviations and forward with modern day setting. Here is a few sneak peak shots.

Traveston - 1996

Pineapple Loading Awaits

Woondum - Closed in 1996, shown just after closure but was retained as a occupational staff station to the former Tandur Quarry on the deviated North Coast Railway until being demolished and disconnected in 2003

Gympie Cattle Saleyards

Regards

Mich
    Last edited by trainz89; July 13th, 2020 at 07:16 AM.
    Content by Trainz89 & QHR Trainz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by barisbeer View Post
    Ryan, is that steel coil container flat available and can I obtain it?

Ranciderwrich
    #COVIDSafe

Feels real to me Richard
    #COVIDSafe

Ranciderwrich, the coil wagons arent released at the moment.

Here is double VL's seen departing chullora.

Cheers, Ryan.

Blog Entries

Cheers
    Tim

Couple shots of SSR's T363 Near Goulburn.

Cheers, Ryan.

Blog Entries

Hey guys, I just wanted to clear up some issues I've experienced over the past few days whilst working on routes.
    I found that a range of Davido's locos (particularly the modern NSW range of vehicles like T sets for example), have missing dependencies only with the vehicles, the rolling stock are fine and can be placed. It seems that something must be missing from the Worrybrook station downloads?

Also I need to get some NSW speed-boards and other T-side signage, I downloaded a texture replacer called VSBTex - NSW yet I cannot find it upon the thousands of items in TS2019s system.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by DD1505 View Post
    Hey guys, I just wanted to clear up some issues I've experienced over the past few days whilst working on routes.
    I found that a range of Davido's locos (particularly the modern NSW range of vehicles like T sets for example), have missing dependencies only with the vehicles, the rolling stock are fine and can be placed. It seems that something must be missing from the Worrybrook station downloads?

Also I need to get some NSW speed-boards and other T-side signage, I downloaded a texture replacer called VSBTex - NSW yet I cannot find it upon the thousands of items in TS2019s system.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
    Ok, but what's missing? With regard to the texture, CM will tell you, just filter NSW in installed and if its an environmental texture, right click and add it to a picklist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grazlash View Post
    Ok, but what's missing? With regard to the texture, CM will tell you, just filter NSW in installed and if its an environmental texture, right click and add it to a picklist.
    Thanks for your advice mate, upon opening the dependencies it states: one is faulty and won't be loaded and several missing textures or textures that are not supported.

Quote Originally Posted by DD1505 View Post
    Thanks for your advice mate, upon opening the dependencies it states: one is faulty and won't be loaded and several missing textures or textures that are not supported.
    What is the kuid of the missing deps?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grazlash View Post
    What is the kuid of the missing deps?
    kuid - <1:100554>

Apologies in advance... I have also posted this in my WeddinNSW thread https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...s-on-DLS/page7.

I suspect it will get a wider audience in this thread. I have attached a few relevant screenies, to keep on topic....

Inspired by the point rod work on NSWGR_46cLass's "Lines to the Lachlan" I have been beavering away applying similiar detail to WeddinNSW. Despite the help of Google Search, I quickly realized I was totally out of my depth. It is very difficult to find any photo's or info on the correct implementation of this technology.

I have decided to persist, applying the following "rules"...

1. Any siding accessing the "main" line must have catch point protection - even on the humble branch lines I model.
    2. Passing loops do not need catch points, unless they have other sidings off them which are not protected by catch-points.
    3. It is not always possible to find details/photos of the location and configuration of the lever-frames on the long retired lines I model. So I have assumed that all points on the main or passing loops are controlled from lever-frames. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, any other set of points can be activated by a "Lever Throw Over".

I would really appreciate comments on this approach from the more knowledgeable. I am not necessarily looking for total accuracy, but I would like my work to at least be believable/credible.

Last edited by FootplatePhil; July 17th, 2020 at 08:51 AM. Reason: add another screen shot
    Phil
    "Weddin: Blayney to Harden NSW" (current working title) a 400km NSWGR route coming soon to the DLS.