Australian screenshots

For Jamie.
d616951ab688e707ba7913d9ee65e173.jpg

Actually Jamie that's a good one i will pay you that LOL, I am trying to get back into it as soon as i have sum-thing half decent i'll get it out there.
Cheers Mick.

I'm pretty much the same Mick, built a whole heap of Steam loco's and rollingstock which haven't even made their way to the DLS yet, lol

I've got different variations of Timber I Wagon's, S Flat Wagon's, SX Flat Wagon's, VPCX/VPAX pots, SC/SCX Cable, different variations U Van's, TW Tankers, a whole range of Broad Gauge and Standard Gauge bogies not to mention the large range of 1850's Well Tank locomotives in construction, no one here really cares about those 1850's stock anyway :p

anyways K 103 bring's it's train to Geelong which will be running Queenscliff later in the day

azervich_20141104_0000_zps774d2b1d.jpg~original

Cheers.

Content creation is like building a model train layout - you can fiddle with it for ever and it will never be finished = but at some stage your just have to draw the line and release it. Nobody can see that dead bug squashed on the wind screen I know I have tried
Actually Jamie that's a good one i will pay you that LOL, I am trying to get back into it as soon as i have sum-thing half decent i'll get it out there.
Cheers Mick.

Last edited:
Nobody can see that dead bug squashed on the wind screen
that's an idea for weathering the front of a loco

how can you tell a happy bike rider?

He is the one with bugs on his teeth:hehe:

That's a very nice looking Track of Footscray, just don't butcher the station like the Gov did by removing the ramps and making it stairs.

Cheers.

lol oops meant was CFCLA GL class locos :p
Yeah i don't have one started and VB did a nice G Class i'm pretty sure so yeah but while i'm here i'll throw this one up.
17a383d2ae487555c75e88428de12139.jpg

Working on a Port Kembla project now :eek: Wish i'd finish just one thing first lol, This industry is right down near the water behind the Port Kembla PN Loco Depot. The Incitec Factory is next i think then the Loco Depot.
i love the Crime Stoppers poster :hehe:
Probably the best place for Jamie Matthew LOL.
Cheers Mick.

Back