Page 2412 of 2412 FirstFirst ... 14121912231223622402241024112412
Results 36,166 to 36,174 of 36174

Thread: Australian screenshots

2471D and 2844 flog it on 9281 Phosphate Hill to Townsville loaded phosphate train through Eneby on the Sellheim to Mingela Section on the Mount Isa line. 4014 failed enroute with 2471D leaving shunting duties to keep the service running on time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidoh View Post
    Amazing work Scratchy! Two absolutely beautiful scenes on two very different sides of the country - Hawksbury River in NSW and Avon Yard in WA (and, scenes I'm very familar with having travelled through both areas by rail in the past). Avon Yard especially looks spot-on (I've been through on HVR steam tours on the narrow gauge side, and on the Prospector/Avonlink on the standard gauge side, and you've got the perspective of just how big that place is perfectly).

Fantastic work!
    Thanks all, glad you recognise the spot Enkidoh! I've gone for 2013 era before it was all stripped out and pretty pleased with it so far, I don't live too far away from the Avon so I have high standards for this route lol.

More progress on North Coast Railway.

The Mary River Bridge - Old & New

Monkland Junction

Regards,

Mich
    Content by Trainz89 & QHR Trainz

Default L series

Started a new project; QR L series lander cars. these assets have needed updating for too long. Each variant will be uploaded to the DLS when completed keep your eyes peeled

A couple of shots of the Stony Point pass at either end of it's journey on a cold grey day.

Regards
    Zec

ZecRail Freelance D1s, Victorian Railways Type 4 DD and Type 4 D1s, and more also available.

Zecrail freeware DLS Content
    All comments are my own unless otherwise stated.

Blog Entries

Hey guys,

I've been away from trainz for almost a decade, and have decided to get back into it. I'm seeing a lot of awesome looking QR/Aurizon locos and rollingstock, but there doesn't seem to be much on the DLS. Can anybody point me in the right direction for some good Queensland based items?

Loving all the screenshots by the way. This game looks amazing now from when I used to play it.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by sonne03 View Post
    Hey guys,

I've been away from trainz for almost a decade, and have decided to get back into it. I'm seeing a lot of awesome looking QR/Aurizon locos and rollingstock, but there doesn't seem to be much on the DLS. Can anybody point me in the right direction for some good Queensland based items?

Loving all the screenshots by the way. This game looks amazing now from when I used to play it.

Cheers.
    Hi sonne03 most of the QR/Aurizon stuff shown is currently in development. A good place to get gear is Austrainz, Dylan has uploaded some Clydes and West Moreton coal wagons in the past month!

Winelander time;

Quote Originally Posted by kylesy34 View Post
    Hi sonne03 most of the QR/Aurizon stuff shown is currently in development. A good place to get gear is Austrainz, Dylan has uploaded some Clydes and West Moreton coal wagons in the past month!

Winelander time;
    Cheers mate, I'll have to go check it out.