Page 2198 of 2221 FirstFirst ... 11981698209821482188219621972198219922002208 ... LastLast
Results 32,956 to 32,970 of 33305

Thread: Australian screenshots

Blog Entries

@Roy - WOW - most likely bring my PC to its knees but at the same time so want that route = keep it up mate - what a great stage for some of the fantastic trainz rolling stock out there

Trainzplayer14 : Riley that looks so real

Tom
    Asus AMD FX-7600P (2.7-3.6)Ghz Quad, 8gb mem, Radeon R7/R5 2GB ram HD 1TB TS12 61388 & T:ANE 82718 on w10 creative laptop

Tom; Thanks, just messing with the color and lighting settings on my route WIP.

Roy, that looks amazing, keep up the excellent shots!
    -Riley

Quote Originally Posted by GIRAUD View Post
    Nice pics Roy !

friendly, Marc

Thanks Marc, I appreciate your nice comments. I've always admired your scenery and attention to detail.

Speaking of detail. Setting the height of catenary wire can be tedious and hard on the eyes.
    TIP:I always use a concrete slab beneath the gantry to pin-point the connections. Still re-working around Redfern Station today.

Also thank you for the nice comments, Dave and Riley.

Cheers,
    Roy

5. Default More of My Maldon

Hey Everyone, and once again lovely screenshots and some great routes going round. Roy that shot with the V set is amazing. Now as I have said over the past week I have been working on a route from Picton to Campbell Town. I have gathered a couple of shots of my route I have created here. I have also changed my Avatar.
    Here we have 8155, 48105, 48150, 8139 and 8230 on a big grain train comming from Port Kembla to Apple Dock - Run Number - 1MC6

Here we have a Garbage train straight after the Grain Train with AN8 and AN5 about to stop at a red signal Comming from Tarago heading to Banksmeadow - Run Number - 2120

Here we have the same Garbage train but it has stopped at a red signal
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Cheers, Campbell

Comming Soon - Picton to CampbellTown

Now that is sum incredible work there Roy lost the other version you sent me when poor old putor went to a better place so i cant wait till your done with this one, The trackwork alone must give you headache's lol.
    Cheers Mick.

Blog Entries

@ ATD - guys would crowd funding be an option to get your guys web pages back online and also get you back contenting again as it once was ???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    @ ATD - guys would crowd funding be an option to get your guys web pages back online and also get you back contenting again as it once was ???
    All our stuff is freely available on Victrainz, except for the stuff we're bringing up to the VL standards... eg. X/XRs...

Blog Entries

Great future in politics there mate evaded answering the question nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by H222 View Post
    All our stuff is freely available on Victrainz, except for the stuff we're bringing up to the VL standards... eg. X/XRs...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    Great future in politics there mate evaded answering the question nicely.
    We are "contenting as we once was", and our content is available online, and our Facebook page keeps most of our audience up to date. We really don't have a need for a website at the moment. When Steven's html skills improve we might look into it, but who wants to spend unnecessary $ except for politicians?

X50-G526 loading a grain train at Banrockburn.

Cheers
    David

Quote Originally Posted by matruck View Post
    Now that is sum incredible work there Roy lost the other version you sent me when poor old putor went to a better place so i cant wait till your done with this one, The trackwork alone must give you headache's lol.
    Cheers Mick.

Thanks Mick, I appreciate the comments mate.

I always get a bit nervous when it's time to chop sections from a route you've been working on, particularly when you think of the number of hours you've spent making it as good as you could.

However, when you've got some better stuff to slot into it's place, you just hope that the 'merge' will be effective and all the hard work doesn't fly out the window.

Here's a shot where I've drawn the dividing line to cut out my previous Sydney Central section.

Chop ! One click of the mouse and it's gone.

Fortunately, the merging of three refurbished sections, ... Central and Redfern,... the City Circle,... and Sydney Harbour were finally brought together with the aid of Super Glue. So my route is actually finished and all I need to do, is create the sessions to go with it; then test the lot. I just hope this part doesn't take longer than updating the route.

Here's a blurred map of the route as it stands. As you can see, the number of additional baseboards I used to build the harbour section. I hope it doesn't blow your computers.

Voila! I was glad to see it come together.

Cheers,
    Roy
    Last edited by Roy3b3; October 12th, 2017 at 08:57 AM.

Hi Roy
    Detail is superb. Very good eye
    for the finer things in life

X48-X50 shatter the early morning peace as they power through Euroa with a down empty PN grain...

A BIG kudos to you Graeme for this route, you're scenery work is second to none mate, should be extremely proud!!

Nice shots there everyone, canpbell your route looks great same with everyone else.
    just letting you know campbell, there is veioloia garbage containers on DLS thought that might be handy for you.

cheers Ryan