Page 2200 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 1200170021002150219021982199220022012202 LastLast
Results 32,986 to 33,000 of 33025

Thread: Australian screenshots

X50-G526 loading a grain train at Banrockburn.

Cheers
    David

Quote Originally Posted by matruck View Post
    Now that is sum incredible work there Roy lost the other version you sent me when poor old putor went to a better place so i cant wait till your done with this one, The trackwork alone must give you headache's lol.
    Cheers Mick.

Thanks Mick, I appreciate the comments mate.

I always get a bit nervous when it's time to chop sections from a route you've been working on, particularly when you think of the number of hours you've spent making it as good as you could.

However, when you've got some better stuff to slot into it's place, you just hope that the 'merge' will be effective and all the hard work doesn't fly out the window.

Here's a shot where I've drawn the dividing line to cut out my previous Sydney Central section.

Chop ! One click of the mouse and it's gone.

Fortunately, the merging of three refurbished sections, ... Central and Redfern,... the City Circle,... and Sydney Harbour were finally brought together with the aid of Super Glue. So my route is actually finished and all I need to do, is create the sessions to go with it; then test the lot. I just hope this part doesn't take longer than updating the route.

Here's a blurred map of the route as it stands. As you can see, the number of additional baseboards I used to build the harbour section. I hope it doesn't blow your computers.

Voila! I was glad to see it come together.

Cheers,
    Roy
    Last edited by Roy3b3; October 12th, 2017 at 08:57 AM.

Hi Roy
    Detail is superb. Very good eye
    for the finer things in life

X48-X50 shatter the early morning peace as they power through Euroa with a down empty PN grain...

A BIG kudos to you Graeme for this route, you're scenery work is second to none mate, should be extremely proud!!

Nice shots there everyone, canpbell your route looks great same with everyone else.
    just letting you know campbell, there is veioloia garbage containers on DLS thought that might be handy for you.

cheers Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by trainfan2017 View Post
    X50-G526 loading a grain train at Banrockburn.
    Cheers
    David
    Crikey David, the rust is that bad on that old girl she looks like she's been used as an anchor in Port Phillip Bay!!! Nice shot mate.....

Nice one David. Keep it up mate.

Cheers,
    Roy

Nice shot Tom. Keep em coming mate.

Cheers,
    Roy

Quote Originally Posted by falconetti View Post
    Hi Roy
    Detail is superb. Very good eye
    for the finer things in life
    Thanks Falcon.

I appreciate your nice comments.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

Roy, I find when laying the wires its easier to turn the terrain off so you get the clear grid underneath. Makes it easier to see when fitting it to the stanchions.
    Looking good as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by taggy View Post
    Roy, I find when laying the wires its easier to turn the terrain off so you get the clear grid underneath. Makes it easier to see when fitting it to the stanchions.
    Looking good as usual!
    That's a good tip Aaron. I usually do switch to grid pattern, but when you have so many other splines interacting, the concrete slab gives finer definition, particularly if it is raised up, just beneath the stanchions.

Now to set up some workable sessions.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

Roy, your route is looking great, can't wait to have a drive. Glad that the merge went well for you.
    Thanks everyone for the compliments on my route. It's great to see all of the positive comments and I hope you all enjoy many happy hours of running on it. At the moment I am on my third attempt at building a session, hopefully the first of many when it's done. Session building is like knowing how to do basic maths and then having algebra thrown at you. I'm sure I'll get it through my bloody thick skull eventually.

cheers
    Graeme

Good Morning All,

After the release of my first QR sign pack, which came with problems which are fixed & ready for the DLS (shortly). I've produced a few more Queensland station assets which are listed below -

QR Translink Sign (Early) - Released
    QGR 1950s Station Lamp - Released in 24hours
    QR 90s Vulture Street (Now South Bank) Station Building Sign - Released in 24 hours

Regrads,
    Lachlan
    Citytrain Traveltrain Freighttrain

Take it easy. Take a train.

G'day all,
    Fantastic screenshots all round!! Roy, you city circle screenshots continue to make me home sick - your attention to detail is phenomenal!! Graeme, Mick and Campbell your screenshots bring everything to life, the detail is incredible - very life like. Keep up the great work!!
    Also, the content creators for their work aswell - i salute you all
    Cheers Jimmy

Trainfan2017: Nice bump effects on that loco.

Roy: Awesome work on your route.

And great work, and nice pics, everyone else too.

PS. Glad to see you here again Mick.

// Erik from Sweden