Australian screenshots

Lovely screen shots Zec, I'd suspect you're doing some work on the Healesville route, looks to have a lot more detail. I have the V499 loco, just haven't had time to play with it, but those pictures are tempting to inspire me! lol

Thanks Alikiwi! Yeah, it's a new version of the route with fairly extensive scenery upgrades that I've been working on since not long after TANE was released. The main focus has been adding flora to the route that was lacking (and to a degree lost with SpeedTree 6 in TANE, but tbh I think that wasn't a bad thing considering it made me do this upgrade!), and now with TRS19's TurfFX.

I'm hoping I might be able to finish it in the near future, once I get the 2 tone green V class finished. Got a few things, loco and rolling stock wise, that I'm hoping I might be able to do for it as well. Not yet confirmed the exact release options for it though, will see what eventuates once it's actually done!

Regards
Zec

Hey All, been working in chullora and also have started adding TurfFX to my route. still needs some work but here it is so far.

Cheers, Ryan

Thanks for those great shots Ryan and Stefmiz. Zec's (also great!) shots are a bit of a tease. Looking forward to seeing where they lead.

Last edited:
Ryan (Barisbeer). Love your Chullora shots. Great detail.
Haven't seen that straddle crane before. Would you mind letting me know what it is.
Thanks
Cheers
NickE

Great screenshots Ryan!

tnp9dDCX

I've been quiet for a while but have still been working on my projects. Though life had been quite busy for a while and sadly my brother Andrew passed away a couple of weeks ago.

He was an avid Trainzer as well who enjoyed Trainz very muchly, even when his health had deteriorated and he was always trying to get me to do his content requests. He was more about scenery rather than the trains itself when it came to Trainz and one of the models he asked me to do before he passed away was a NSW Mercedes Sprinter Ambulance.

Sadly I didn't get to finish the model for him before he had passed but I got it finished today and decided to dedicate the model to him with a little memorial on the side of the model.

sprinter5.jpg

sprinter6.jpg

I will upload to the DLS soon.

Keep up the great work everyone,

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Ryan,

Those screenshots look marvellous. Are some of the reskins private?
i like the weathering and/or patchwork of the locos and rollingstock they almost match exactly like the real life replicas giving the look that they’ve been using it alot.

Ranciderwrich

Sorry to hear about your brother Matt and that's a great dedication. While i've got you, thank you for your other creations also mate. Always appreciated....Cheers Baz

Sorry for your loss matt, i love the memorial you have for him.

Phil, the container gantry is a reskinned one from DLS, i think it comes with the tidewater point route.

Lspdyiu, the RRAY and PQAW 5 and 3 Pack wagons are Matt's ones from DLS and will most likely be released some time in the future. The 81 class is davidos one but with darkened colour as TRS19 Changes the ordinary colouring and the containers are the ones from austrainz.

Cheers, Ryan.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm feeling a bit maudlin this evening.

A Moe Christmas 2019

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Zec Rails Christmas locomotives 2010 and 2012-2019 plus some of narrowgauge's rolling stock on ntesdorf's Moe to Walhalla Route somewhat modified by me.

Last edited:
Ryan. Re: the container gantry is a reskinned one from DLS, i think it comes with the tidewater point route.
Thanks for the reply.
I haven't been able to find the original on the DLS - will you be releasing the reskin at some stage?
Cheers

Ryan. Re: the container gantry is a reskinned one from DLS, i think it comes with the tidewater point route.
Thanks for the reply.
I haven't been able to find the original on the DLS - will you be releasing the reskin at some stage?
Cheers

I actually have a feeling it's a payware item out of American Intermodal or Tidewater Point, that I assume Ryan's bought and forgot about

H222 - that could explain why I can't find it. By far the best looking straddle crane I've seen.
Thanks
Cheers

My condolances, Matt. Great screenshots Ryan, Graeme, Phil and Zec.

Over the past five months, I've finally got my head above water;... after moving house, erecting dozens of furniture flat-packs, re-painting walls and even updated the car.

For the past couple of days, I've been working on the Mortuary Station situated just south of Central. My previous results were not all that hot, so I've been having another crack at it.

Here are a couple of shots so far.

Mortuary-Station4.jpg

Mortuary-Station3.jpg

Mortuary-Station2.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Hi,

Yes a little bit more to do on the grain hoppers but they should be released in the near future once our Austrainz website is back up and running after an upgrade.

Cheers
David

Back