Australian screenshots

I love that custom model Ausrail - Great work! As Aaron said, we do need to see more iconic buildings which create greater realism.

Thanks Aaron for your support. Speaking of which, I've only just started on the Fort Macquarie Tram Depot yesterday. Still lots to do on it yet. When finished it will be easily seen from the ferries as well as, from the trams crossing the SHB, ... OR,.. if you happen to fall asleep on a tram and finish up in the 'sheds' at the end of a drivers shift. Sweet dreams!

Here's an actual photo of the depot before demolition.
Bennelong-_Pt-_Tram-_Depot1.jpg

A progress screenshot so far of the 12 track shed. The difficult part was getting accurate external measurements, but I finally found them yesterday. The 'fort' will then be added to the rear of the shed and all will be circled with 4 'holding-tracks plus 1 thru line on the western side merging to a single track on the eastern side. This was a very efficient tram depot in its time.
Model_-_Fort_Macquarie_Tram_Depot.jpg

Better get back to it.
Cheers,
Roy

Very nice shots Tom, David, Ausrail and Baz. Tram depot is looking great Roy, you'll have half of Sydney built before you know it.
Benalla - The Rock via Yarrawonga
Benalla Racecourse
Benalla-Racecourse.jpg

Approaching Chesney
Empty-grain-approaching-Chesney.jpg

T330 & T354 Grain empties for Oaklands
T330-and-T354-Grain-empties-for-Oaklands.jpg

Colbinabbin / Girgarre Branch
Dam at Hammond Railmotor Stopping Place
Dam-at-Hammond-RSP.jpg

Passing the borrow pit near Wanalta
Passing-the-borrow-pit-near-Wanalta.jpg

Wanalta Railmotor Stopping Place
Wanalta-Railmotor-Stopping-Place.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Lot's more activity lately - it's good to see. Wonderful screenshots guys.

Now Graeme, I know you are kidding.

Someone said, "Rome wasn't built in a day" but hey, maybe Sydney could. Anyway, great screenshots mate!

I'm just putting the finishing touches to the 'shed' which will accommodate 12 tracks of trams.

Fort_Macquarie_Tram_Depot.jpg

Now to build the 'Fort'. I'm quite enjoying this.

Cheers,
Roy

Wonderful screenshots Erik, nice layout.

I've just finished the Fort Macquarie Tram Depot model for my Sydney 1960 route.

2018-05-06_121042.jpg

Aerial view
2018-05-06_121703.jpg

Next job, build platforms 1 & 2 at Wynyard.

Cheers,
Roy

Good job Roy, keep it up!
Good to see you back Ausrail, I might have to message you later. ;)

I have recently started work on a series one Comeng. After this has been completed I will move onto the refurbished series 2 and the metro series 3. I will then start work on the Hitachi’s and both curved and celestory roofed Taits.

Screen_Shot_2018-05-05_at_11.24.03_pm.png

Screen_Shot_2018-05-05_at_11.26.05_pm.png

Screen_Shot_2018-05-05_at_5.17.29_pm.png

Screen_Shot_2018-05-05_at_5.19.43_pm.png

Screen_Shot_2018-05-05_at_5.20.19_pm.png

Cheers, Stefan.

Doesn't matter what place you put those Locos and rolling stock, they look great. Nice shots Erik great looking route....cheers Baz.

Chopper V set V28 stands at Thirroul with an Up service to Sydney, while a Down Coal waits for its path to Inner Harbour in the Down Refuge.
I'm impatiently waiting for the next patch to arrive because the current one deleted much of my hard work which is always disheartening. To watch the massive yards and Overhead wiring work just disappear one day is infuriating and the new patch had better fix whatever caused this issue.

Last edited:
Great screenshots everyone!

Well I know that I've been a bit quiet of late but be assured I have been working on a few projects in whatever spare time I have from real life.

This is my current loco project. Love them or hate them, (I personally have always had a soft spot for these) I thought its about time we had a proper converted Aussie Independent Rail/QUBE version of these rather than just the DSB one already available for Trainz.

helga.jpg

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers,

Matt

So I finally got around to getting a 64 bit O/S computer built and running, this is the only thing I've created that I installed into T:ANE so far and is in a 4.0 build,

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The blue is part of the alpha letters I have yet to compile.

Cheers.

This is my current loco project. Love them or hate them, (I personally have always had a soft spot for these) I thought its about time we had a proper converted Aussie Independent Rail/QUBE version of these rather than just the DSB one already available for Trainz.
Matt

Great work Matt. It's wonderful to see so many people creating new assets lately. Well done Stefan and Azervich. Great screenshots Ryan, Graeme, Aaron, Baz.

Matt: Just curious about what 'QUBE' represents,.... "Queensland Behavioural Economics Group" ? or "QUBE Logistics" ? lol

Cheers,
Roy

Brainstrust

Does anyone know why these white lines are replacing some of my platforms? The platforms in question are installed and show no faults.
I cant delete these white lines nor does "Delete Missing Assets doesn't work either. I want to replace said platforms but can't while the ghosts of the old ones are still there.
Anyone got any ideas of how to get rid of them?

Back