Page 2387 of 2393 FirstFirst ... 1387188722872337237723852386238723882389 ... LastLast
Results 35,791 to 35,805 of 35886

Thread: Australian screenshots

Hey All, been working in chullora and also have started adding TurfFX to my route. still needs some work but here it is so far.

Cheers, Ryan

Thanks for those great shots Ryan and Stefmiz. Zec's (also great!) shots are a bit of a tease. Looking forward to seeing where they lead.
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; May 20th, 2020 at 06:12 AM.
    Phil
    'WeddinNSW V4.1' for TRS2019 SP1 now on the DLS. All my screenshots are from a route you can download for free, now.

Ryan (Barisbeer). Love your Chullora shots. Great detail.
    Haven't seen that straddle crane before. Would you mind letting me know what it is.
    Thanks
    Cheers
    NickE

Great screenshots Ryan!

I've been quiet for a while but have still been working on my projects. Though life had been quite busy for a while and sadly my brother Andrew passed away a couple of weeks ago.

He was an avid Trainzer as well who enjoyed Trainz very muchly, even when his health had deteriorated and he was always trying to get me to do his content requests. He was more about scenery rather than the trains itself when it came to Trainz and one of the models he asked me to do before he passed away was a NSW Mercedes Sprinter Ambulance.

Sadly I didn't get to finish the model for him before he had passed but I got it finished today and decided to dedicate the model to him with a little memorial on the side of the model.

I will upload to the DLS soon.

Keep up the great work everyone,

Cheers,

Matt
    My Flickr Page, railway photos from across NSW!

Nice work Matt, like the memorial to Andrew

Tom
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 100240

Hi Ryan,

Those screenshots look marvellous. Are some of the reskins private?
    i like the weathering and/or patchwork of the locos and rollingstock they almost match exactly like the real life replicas giving the look that they’ve been using it alot.

Ranciderwrich

Sorry to hear about your brother Matt and that's a great dedication. While i've got you, thank you for your other creations also mate. Always appreciated....Cheers Baz

Sorry for your loss matt, i love the memorial you have for him.

Phil, the container gantry is a reskinned one from DLS, i think it comes with the tidewater point route.

Lspdyiu, the RRAY and PQAW 5 and 3 Pack wagons are Matt's ones from DLS and will most likely be released some time in the future. The 81 class is davidos one but with darkened colour as TRS19 Changes the ordinary colouring and the containers are the ones from austrainz.

Cheers, Ryan.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm feeling a bit maudlin this evening.

A Moe Christmas 2019

Zec Rails Christmas locomotives 2010 and 2012-2019 plus some of narrowgauge's rolling stock on ntesdorf's Moe to Walhalla Route somewhat modified by me.
    Last edited by normhart; May 24th, 2020 at 11:04 PM.
    The United State's Health Care System ranks 37th in the world just behind Costa Rica.

Ryan. Re: the container gantry is a reskinned one from DLS, i think it comes with the tidewater point route.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I haven't been able to find the original on the DLS - will you be releasing the reskin at some stage?
    Cheers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicke View Post
    Ryan. Re: the container gantry is a reskinned one from DLS, i think it comes with the tidewater point route.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I haven't been able to find the original on the DLS - will you be releasing the reskin at some stage?
    Cheers

I actually have a feeling it's a payware item out of American Intermodal or Tidewater Point, that I assume Ryan's bought and forgot about

H222 - that could explain why I can't find it. By far the best looking straddle crane I've seen.
    Thanks
    Cheers

ARTC Main South v2 route.
    Dawn at Illabo

Harefield

cheers
    Gareme

Looks fantastic Graeme, love the classic diesel lineup as well.

I hate asking but we are a little stuck with this one. Would anyone be able to make the tunnel asset in the below link?
    Its for Stanwell Park station, having searched the DLS I haven't been able to come up with any that even resembles it.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ion_tunnel.jpg

Cheers

My condolances, Matt. Great screenshots Ryan, Graeme, Phil and Zec.

Over the past five months, I've finally got my head above water;... after moving house, erecting dozens of furniture flat-packs, re-painting walls and even updated the car.

For the past couple of days, I've been working on the Mortuary Station situated just south of Central. My previous results were not all that hot, so I've been having another crack at it.

Here are a couple of shots so far.

Cheers,
    Roy