Australian screenshots

Aaron,

The new Millenium M Set looks beautiful. I've added it to my fleet already. Congratulations Memeboy and everyone else who may have contributed.

It will improve every route that it runs on.

Cheers,
Roy

Good Screenshots

Hey Everyone, I am new to the forum and I am looking through all of the screenshots and they are all really good. Here is my first screenshot on the forum. Does anyone know how to upload a screenshot without giving you guys the link.
file:///Users/Campbell/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202017-08-07%20at%208.03.55%20pm.png
The Screenshot has G520 and 9301 parked at Port Botany.

Nice screenshot's everyone.
Congrats Matt and Ghostryder, the RRYY wagons look epic and I look forward to trying them.
To memeboy and taggy awesome stuff on the M-Set it looks very real, great to add another squirt to the already impressive list of Sydney trains available for Trainz.
Regarding my Richmond route, I would like to share some progress screenshot's. It's far from completed and is still a W.I.P.

Richmond Aldi/Station:
PFQUcoE.jpg

East Richmond:
WaSuJc2.jpg

Clarendon:
jNV48tW.jpg

Windsor:
KzcxRhR.jpg

Cheers,

Wonderful stuff on your Richmond layout Mike. You're making good progress, it's well detailed, I love your crossings and I look forward to seeing more of this kind of work.

Thanks for your help today.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Nice stuff Mike.

What blue station building are you using, and the red/grey brick pavement in the 3rd screenshot?

Cheers
Jamie

[At thirroul we have a Bondi junction service port kembla service and a GL class parked. This route is so far from thirroul to fairy meadow I have done most of port Kembla and Kiama I just need to merge them. Thanks Callum for letting us know how to add images ~~
[
Nice one Ryan, keep then coming and welcome to the forum.
Cheers,
Baz.

Thanks Roy for the kind words, I look forward to showing you more work!
No worries mate, anytime!
Here is one more screenshot of the rail overpass just after Windsor station -
r2vsJfL.jpg

Cheers,
Sharpey

Wonderful stuff on your Richmond layout Mike. You're making good progress, it's well detailed, I love your crossings and I look forward to seeing more of this kind of work.

Thanks for your help today.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Thanks Jamie!

The blue station building: "K_platform_C1_Waiting_1" . Kuid 489443:15088. There is a bunch of them so if you put K_platform into the search filter that will find them all.
The red/grey brick pavement: "P04M G-PS K". The asset is built-in.

Cheers,
Sharpey.

Nice stuff Mike.

What blue station building are you using, and the red/grey brick pavement in the 3rd screenshot?

Cheers
Jamie

Great Shots Everyone

Hey Everyone, Nice shots to everyone! Ryan nice shots love the An class! Thebigman very good work on the RRYY container wagons. Hey one of my first shots of the forum as I am new to it. Keep up the good Work everyone!
e192e37a3954601ca85d82f6c6c0c33b.png
Here We have LDP 010 and LDP 002 passing SCT 003 and SCT 013 heading to Melbourne/Dynon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Campbell:)

Back