Australian screenshots

Dang, those look FAR better than those old P classes from 20 years ago. Definitely looking forward to TrainzWest.
JkiSvk68Ii3z9WT3IGIaumXKOzkWO1hGNXaV1rHzZX9XybYJjPhV9mVVkH7arNFDB9IVDvEl2R__SP0=s640-nd

Working on some spark reskins. These are private for the time being.

G'day,

I have just discovered a particular Russian website is hosting my content, now as most already know their was a Victrainz forum and I built allot of rubbish for people to play with as a place holder that was posted in the forum that anyone could download if they had an account, however I also had allot of rubbish that was never posted on victrainz but was stored in the storage area, it seems this Russian site has none-released stuff and I want to know how to get it pulled down? as it's outside N3V Games they can't do anything, the reason why I had stuff in the victrainz storage that was not posted publicly is because I'd upload it and send it to someone when I wanted an opinion or if I was stuck with something and needed help, the Russian site seems to also have that stuff.

Cheers.

G'day,

I have just discovered a particular Russian website is hosting my content, now as most already know their was a Victrainz forum and I built allot of rubbish for people to play with as a place holder that was posted in the forum that anyone could download if they had an account, however I also had allot of rubbish that was never posted on victrainz but was stored in the storage area, it seems this Russian site has none-released stuff and I want to know how to get it pulled down? as it's outside N3V Games they can't do anything, the reason why I had stuff in the victrainz storage that was not posted publicly is because I'd upload it and send it to someone when I wanted an opinion or if I was stuck with something and needed help, the Russian site seems to also have that stuff.

Cheers.

You could launch a DMCA request to the website host/provider and if they fail to remove the content, the website will be deleted. However you need to prove that it is your content (perhaps the config?).

Last edited:
<Image>
Working on some spark reskins. These are private for the time being.
griffinjim, good to see some slightly “old” skins from the CityRail fleets. They’ll make good use on the former CityRail Map route.

You’d be able to knock up some more skins by heading over to this site:
http://www.trainman.id.au/photos/nsw/electric/

Good luck with reskinning them hope to see them rolling on track.

Ryan, those ngxh grainies look shmick as usual. I look forward to experience in driving your new c44 locomotives when it’s been released.

Ranciderwrich

Last edited:
G'day,

Cheers.
Never head of this before, do you have the URL? Maybe there could be some information if someone had archived it on the Wayback Machine.
(this is not me asking for the link, i don't want stuff being leaked online for all to see)

G'day,

Cheers.

Because its a Russian site there's probably not much you can do about it except for contact the owners and request to have your content taken down

someone had archived it on the Wayback Machine.

G'day,

It's got nothing to do with using the Wayback Machine, the stuff the Russian site is hosting is content I had packed into a route that was placed in Victrainz storage which is not accessible to the public, their was a time when people where able to hack into it, however Zec made changes to it so only FTP program could access it.

Here's an SS of the content they have of mine.
51657159091_2e76f42c6a_h.jpg

The site doesn't even have a host web name for me to send a DMCA request to them.

Hey guys, I've been completely tied up lately and haven't had a chance until today to get back into building my 1950s era route of Sydney. I had to brush the cob-webs off my T:ANE program.

The wharves at Circular Quay were quite different to what we are aware of today. Here's a model of No 6 Wharf which I'm putting some finishing touches to.

Capture-CQ-1-A.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Great photos everybody , looking good Roy, Hope you are well buddy, take care everyone,
Lazy day for me today , i'm watching the UFC fights, i would like to watch the Boxing, Canelo vs Plant fight as well today and the wife will take care of the shop,
Have a great day everybody,
Stephen

Last edited:
Now that I have time on my hands, I felt I should upgrade some of the 'not-so-good' models I had created years ago to include on my 1950s route.

The Mortuary Station at Central has always fascinated me, so here goes. There are lot's of polys but,...
Capture-Mort1.jpg

Capture-Mort2.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Back