Page 2166 of 2221 FirstFirst ... 116616662066211621562164216521662167216821762216 ... LastLast
Results 32,476 to 32,490 of 33307

Thread: Australian screenshots

Nice shots every one.
    what are the container wagons used in these photos?

cheers Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by barisbeer View Post
    Nice shots every one.
    what are the container wagons used in these photos?

cheers Ryan
    Pacific National RRYY by Thebigman
    cheers
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by mikesharpe View Post
    Nice shot Tom!

Val, your route is looking nice - Will you be implementing all 15 Roads/Sidings for Hornsby Maintenance Center or is it more of a lite version?

Cheers.
    Hello Mike, its going to be a lite version I think, have had a couple of goes and stopping with this [aerial view image]. Counted six carriage sidings, and fourteen roads in the maintenance area. Best I can do for now. Detailing is really slowing me down..but hey labour of love...One of those tracks is designed for a helicopter travelling from Gosford Hospital to Royal North Shore. Scenic ride

At fairy medow and at bulli NR84 AN8 & AN5 pull hard on there way to brisbane

Nice shots Ryan.
    Some from me of progress on Goulburn Murray 3.1

Early morning down grain empties approaching Mooroopna

Up pass from Katamatite at Mooroopna

Departing Mooroopna

Approaching Toolamba

Waiting Right O' Way at Toolamba Platform

Crossing the Goulburn River south of Toolamba

cheers
    Graeme

ZecRail's blue and gold D1 517 sits in the shed at Healesville next to a dirty D1 536 in the afternoon sun.

D1 517 steams through the yard to prepare for a short run out to Tarrawarra and back for locals.

After picking up passengers, the train makes it's way through the yard.

Our intrepid photographer has climbed one of the gum trees to snap off a shot as the D1 works hard to bring it's train up the hill toward the tunnel.

After passing through the tunnel, the D1 rolls rapidly down the grade on it's way to Tarrawarra.

Having performed a quick run around, the crew prepare to depart Tarrawarra back to Healesville.

After a short burst of power to keep the train moving, the D1 rolls through the sharp curves of 'Devils Bend'.

Regards
    Zec
    Last edited by S301; August 13th, 2017 at 09:15 AM.

Zecrail DLS Content
    All comments are my own unless otherwise stated.

Wonderful steam-shots Zec - I love the personalisation.

Nice screenshots Graeme, fantastic work happening in your neck of the woods.

Good Screenshots Ryan - Keep it up !!

A few days of research and I've added some colonial buildings to The Rocks area of my Sydney route. In fact, Circular Quay is now starting to look more like Circular Quay.

I even found an ideal brick chimney stack at the lower end of Hickson Road; which can be seen as you cross the SHB.

And just across the harbour, a re-build of Luna Park is taking place. It'll cost you a ferry-ride to see it up close, but will be worth it.
    Cheers,
    Roy

A few more shots around the Harbour, this time using a City Cat to get around. Don't critique the water yet as I haven't finished setting the ferry routes and levels. Once that's done I'll add some water movement. I haven't fathomed how to get waves to toss the ferry about yet. I guess I'll keep away from the heads. lol.

A City Cat reversing from it's berth to commence it's run from Circular Quay #2B

Passing the cruise terminal.

Right turn around the Opera House heading for Cremorne Point.

The return journey takes you past the not so popular North Sydney Wharf. Mainly locals use this particular wharf. It's a nice place to hang out, take a cut-lunch with you and watch the activity on the harbour.
    Cheers,
    Roy

Well done every one your routes are looking amazing!!!
    while every one is posting stuff on there routes here is my route as I finally made it to wollongong

Great work Roy, Luna Park looking good. Is that available on the DLS? The Rocks detail took ages I bet. Nice one.

Wow Roy, your attention to detail is incredible! Its like being there.

This will be a masterpiece when its finished Roy. As Taggy said, the attention to detail is superb. Can't wait for it to be released and having a run.
    cheers
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by valbridge View Post
    Great work Roy, Luna Park looking good. Is that available on the DLS? The Rocks detail took ages I bet. Nice one.
    Thanks Val for the nice comments. Luna Park isn't on the DLS but it will be a separate download when my route is completed. The same goes for some assets in The Rocks and Darling Harbour area.

Thanks Graeme and Aaron, I can't wait for me to finish it too. It's a bigger job than what I thought. But I'll finish it if it kills me.
    Cheers,
    Roy

Hi guys, just requiring a minor assistance here. I have this an example image of a low speed indicator signal photographed off from flickr, do you know how to restrict the indication for the mainline route and NOT the turnout route in trainz? Could scripting work for this? Cheers, from lspdyiu

High quality shots Roy, well done mate.

Ispdyiu,
    Not really sure what your question is. As far as I know the NSW signals for Trainz don't implement/feature the low speed indicator. Scripting may allow them to function - Natvander would be the best person to speak to as he was the original author of those signals.

Quote Originally Posted by lspdyiu View Post
    Hi guys, just requiring a minor assistance here. I have this an example image of a low speed indicator signal photographed off from flickr, do you know how to restrict the indication for the mainline route and NOT the turnout route in trainz? Could scripting work for this? Cheers, from lspdyiu
    Sydney Trains, Blacktown - Richmond: Building
    Wallerawang HO Model Railway: Building
    Gallery: http://mikescoot.imgur.com/