Australian screenshots

Stefmiz Great minds think alike, had the same idea but running NSWGR steamers 5 of them with 4 different passenger sets, 2 running double headed, running Karrah Bay to Donnybrook the Other Karrah Bay to City bringing passengers... I used the old version as i did not want to upset the new if the author makes new sessions cause I replaced the turntable at Donnybrook with the same one as Karrah Bay.

can post a pic of the trains at Karrah Bay if anyone intrested

actually changed it main line train now C20 & C30 from mainline station then stops Karrah Bay & Donnybrook & return as no turntable at that station
Tom

Last edited:
DL48 and DL40 looking grubby
unknown.png

Cheers, Ryan

T Class Freight crossing Crystal Brook bridge
2022-08-16-103807.jpg

View across Port Pirie
2022-08-18-141221.jpg

Port Pirie Junction Station. NG line on the far right. BG line from Adelaide on the immediate right of the station. SG line to Port Augusta/WA on the left.
2022-08-17-203703.jpg

Another view of Port Pirie Junction. Three Chains Road Bridge visible behind and only just opened for traffic
2022-08-17-203755.jpg

I am very excited to announce the release of the V/Line passenger Mk1 and 2 Z type reskins. These are currently being uploaded to the DLS to be more accesible there as well as being available for use in multiplayer sessions. Anyways enjoy the reskin. Thanks to ad602000 for allowing me to reskin his model and 478M for fixing up the model and bringing it to a much better standard. Anyways enjoy the reskin and there will be plenty more coming out soon!

unknown.png

Back