Australian screenshots

Excellent shots everyone!
Will the new DL have this "livery"?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gunzel412/3321874285/in/album-72157614675852286/

Considering how thorough Ryan's models are, it's safe to say there'll be a clean DL livery - the headboard I'm not sure on

Speaking of Ryan's models:

TRS19_ASJLFQmzt5.png

Cheers
Jamie

X_SSS.png

SDY.png

Got a new computer and can finally run Trainz on High/Ultra settings on my Seymour Line! Excited to get back into scenery

A brilliant shot Jamie! I wouldn't mind framing that for my lounge-room wall.
There's some great work happening in this thread lately.
I've had it too easy for some time now - I'll have to pull my finger out and contribute.

Cheers,
Roy

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Early days yet on this WIP.

WP45 "Outback Xplorer" swings away from Molong's misaligned platform bound for Broken Hill.

After nearly 18 months I finally managed to get some free-time today, so I've begun working again on my 1950's Sydney layout. It's amazing how much you can forget when you've been away from something you really do like.
Capture1950s1.jpg

Re-setting track levels, signals, etc, and adding some different textures. There's a couple of Red's heading for Central.
Cheers,
Roy

After nearly 18 months I finally managed to get some free-time today, so I've begun working again on my 1950's Sydney layout. It's amazing how much you can forget when you've been away from something you really do like.

It will all come back quickly Roy.

Nice shot BTW.

Phil

Cheers guys.

TRS22_BG7jSW09LX.png

2 Brand new QLs hauling empties out of Melbourne approach Heathcote Junction on a hot summer's day. My route is now seasonal

Quick shout out to Ryan (Barisbeer) for these amazing new QUBE QL Classes

Cheers
Jamie

unknown.png

Small scene I threw together that is based a little off the Mansfield line in Victoria. (The road on the left carked when I was setting up ATLS so whoopsie dont mind the wonky road)

Cheers,
Kiran

Re-setting track levels, signals, etc, and adding some different textures. There's a couple of Red's heading for Central.
Cheers,
Roy

Welcome back mate, great to see you here.

Back