Australian screenshots

Thanks Roy, i'm glad all is well for you, Sketchup is working now and always was, it was just using a kuid from an asset before hand and thats why i could not find the new asset yet it was saying it was installed,,
Cheer buddy

Hi all,

A couple of shots from around Camden.

A-lone-S-wagon-sits-under-the-shelter-of-the-goods-shed-awning-at-Camden.jpg

~ A lone S wagon sits under the awning of the goods shed at Camden ~

A-special-service-arrives-at-Narellan-on-the-Camden-Branch-Line.jpg

~ 3006 and 3012 with a special service arriving at Narellan on their way back to Campbeltown ~

Regards,
Ranger_51

Thanks Forest_Runner. I'd been experimenting with the post process settings in T:ANE and liked the way those two came out.

Regards,
Ranger_51

Very nice Ranger, relaxing to the eye, reminds me of sitting outside my great great grandmother little house at Leadville near Dunedoo watching the push cart go past on the track,, First time i ever got drunk was at the Dunedoo Pub, my great uncle Bert took us to the Pub and God i was crook as,, i was very young and the bed would not stop spinning,, i can still taste it???

Last edited:
Forest_Runner, like your beautiful images. How did you do the stroke on the border around the image?

Ranger_51, those shots are superb and pleasing to the eye in evidence to the post processing level. Very sharp detail.
Unfortunately I didn’t use the post processing (OFF) to adjust the settings since I hold a slightly low graphics card and preferably would want to sharpen the level of the scenes so as not to blurr when camera is close up to an object.
What time period is it set in?

Nice shots Phil as always.

Regards,
Ranciderwrich

doing some workshop tiding up and came across this photo in an old album - took a quick phonie
IIRC this is the October 2004? AMRA Model Train exhibition in Liverpool Sydney
20200418-155834.jpg

Last edited:
Meal later that evening - this was a trainzer exhibition team - Auran picked up the meal costs IIRC
There is some real Australian Trainz Royalty in the phone
20200418-155809-Copy.jpg

I can put names to all the faces and their role in helping develop trainz back in the day
fun game, post Trainz Id names if you know or think you know any of the faces

Last edited:
TOTR, ACT Model Railway Exhibition, August 2005 (I think). The best beard award went to FootplatePhil, unfortunately out of shot behind the camera.

Virtual railway modelling was pretty new, and we were such a slick outfit that the exhibition organisers charged us as commercial exhibitors. Ouch! (We did sell a few copies of Trainz on the side, to try and raise funds for a club library. In the end all our sales only just covered the exhibition fee).

TOTR%2C-ACT-Model-Railway-Exhibition%2C-August-2005..jpg

Last edited:
WOW - great photo

TOTR, ACT Model Railway Exhibition, August 2005 (I think). The best beard award went to FootplatePhil, unfortunately out of shot behind the camera.

Virtual railway modelling was pretty new, and the exhibition organisers charged us as commercial exhibitors. Ouch!

Here are a few from me.

Trainz Screenshot TANE SP3 by Scott S, on Flickr
1499 leads an all stopping Ipswich service away from Roma St.

1726 awaits the road from Platform 1 at Central station with an all stops Darra Service.

1499 leads a 7 car SX set away from Roma St.

1480 leads a SX set away from Goodna while another SX Set sits in the yard suffering technical issues.

ghosty

2020-04-26_231940.jpg

2020-04-26_232726.jpg

A couple of shots of a shiny new V505 on a timber train near Healesville :)

Also, for anyone interested, I'm pleased to announce the release of a set of left and right handed scotchblocks (derails) for both broad and standard gauge for TRS19 :)

2020-04-24_220727.jpg

2020-04-24_220729.jpg

Have fun, and stay safe
Zec

Back