Australian screenshots

Bit of a slippery slope once you start down the content creating path towards the dark side Roy lol, Just grabbed your latest lot of goodie's mate thanks heaps.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Please excuse me if this has been addressed before - but searching for missing kuids is harder than a needle in a haystack (there I can use a magnet for help).
I have a Davido kuid missing and Trainz Kuid Index can't find it. Could anyone advise where to find
<kuid:60723:100045>.
Appreciate any help.

While I'm here - a ShoutOut to Roy. Thank you for the roadside assets. As we get into more detail near the railway lines the gutters and driveways + the shops and houses
I'm sure will become default items in hundreds of Australian routes and hundreds more around the world.
You have done something very special - and I'm grateful you have shared with us.
Cheers
NickE

Please excuse me if this has been addressed before - but searching for missing kuids is harder than a needle in a haystack (there I can use a magnet for help).
I have a Davido kuid missing and Trainz Kuid Index can't find it. Could anyone advise where to find
<kuid:60723:100045>.
Appreciate any help.

While I'm here - a ShoutOut to Roy. Thank you for the roadside assets. As we get into more detail near the railway lines the gutters and driveways + the shops and houses
I'm sure will become default items in hundreds of Australian routes and hundreds more around the world.
You have done something very special - and I'm grateful you have shared with us.
Cheers
NickE

Thank you Nick for your valued support. I do appreciate all the fine comments made by yourself.

As well, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the Aussie guys, who have contributed a multitude of detailed Australian rolling-stock for us all to use. What a bonus for all route-builders.

I've been through my list of Davido's kuids but I wasn't able to pin-point it.

However, if the kuid number shows up on your content manager as missing, then it no doubt, would be linked to another asset. Have you checked your Content Manager under 'Faulty'. This then lists all assets that have 'missing' or 'unknown' or 'faulty' kuids. From that list, you may be able to tie it down.

If we knew what the main asset was, then we may be able to help you more.

Cheers,
Roy

Last edited:
Here are a few more timber fences, a Kent Street Sydney building and a parking station uploaded to the DLS today.

These two fixed assets only have a face; and should be placed between other similar buildings.

Here are the kuids,...
<kuid2:508637:22284:1> AUS Fence-Wood 06
<kuid2:508637:22285:1> AUS Fence-Wood 07
<kuid2:508637:22286:1> AUS Sydney Building 01
<kuid2:508637:22287:1> AUS Parking Station 01

screen26.jpg

and
screen27.jpg

Cheers,

Roy

Thanks for the help on the missing Davido kuid.
Bobander - appreciate you finding it.
The ground texture didn't travel well from TRS10 to TANE and showed up faulty, so I had to find something else (not successfully).
It's not available on the current Worrybrook page.
Do you have it working in TRS19?

Ghosty, thanks for your quick reaction.

Roy - thanks for your look into it too.
By the way Roy - any chance you'll go back to some of your early Sydney Harbour creations. Loved Manly Wharf and Circular Quay.
Have hoped you might be able to release them one day.

Thanks again and Cheers
NickE

By the way Roy - any chance you'll go back to some of your early Sydney Harbour creations. Loved Manly Wharf and Circular Quay.
Have hoped you might be able to release them one day.

Thanks again and Cheers
NickE

Hi Nick, ...I hope to release it one day. The Sydney route I am currently working on is 1950s era, which encompasses early model electric Red Rattlers, diesel and steam for Eveleigh yard, the Darling Harbour goodsyard and docks, Sydney trams to feed a few ferry wharves, Sydney Harbour ferries and maybe some Catalinas based at Rose Bay.

The problem going back 70 years, is finding assets that we 'locals' can recognise easily. So this has caused me to start creating some stuff myself, such as an 'older' Circular Quay, with low-rise buildings and bond stores, plus old-style shops.

I had intentions to extend Sydney Harbour to the 'Heads' and include Manly Wharf, but this would take several more months to detail, and as well, there aren't any large working ferries, like the 'South Steyne' or 'North Head' to bring it all together. Unfortunately I am limited and don't have the modelling skills to create animated ships myself. So I'll have to weigh it all up and see what happens. No promises on this aspect.

Thanks also to Craig and Joe for your support.
Cheers guys,
Roy

There are a few more individual assets awaiting approval, but should be available in the next few days. These are old Sydney buildings from Kent and York Streets, an area I am familiar with, having worked around there for 38 years. They haven't changed much during all that time. I've also added a further driveway ramp to accommodate several assets.

Here are the kuids,..
<kuid2:508637:22288:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 7.8m Asphalt Path
<kuid2:508637:22290:1> AUS Sydney Building 02
<kuid2:508637:22291:1> AUS Parking Station 02
<kuid2:508637:22292:1> AUS Parking Station 03
<kuid2:508637:22293:1> AUS Sydney Building 03
<kuid2:508637:22294:1> AUS Sydney Building 04
<kuid2:508637:22295:1> AUS Sydney Building 05
<kuid2:508637:22296:1> AUS Sydney Building 06

screen28.jpg

screen29.jpg

SCREEN29-A.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Whoops!

I'd overlooked four more Sydney building assets, that are approved and should be available on the DLS over the next 24 hours,...

<kuid2:508637:22297:1> AUS Sydney Building 07
<kuid2:508637:22298:1> AUS Sydney Building 08
<kuid2:508637:22299:1> AUS Sydney Building 09
<kuid2:508637:22300:1> AUS Sydney Building 10
SCREEN30.jpg

screen30-B.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Whoops!

I'd overlooked four more Sydney building assets, that are approved and should be available on the DLS over the next 24 hours,...

<kuid2:508637:22297:1> AUS Sydney Building 07
<kuid2:508637:22298:1> AUS Sydney Building 08
<kuid2:508637:22299:1> AUS Sydney Building 09
<kuid2:508637:22300:1> AUS Sydney Building 10
SCREEN30.jpg

screen30-B.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Very nice Roy, Thanks!

Beautiful screenshots Scratchy - Keep it up mate.

Thanks Mike for the nice comments.

Gosh, it's been quiet around here lately - You could fire a shotgun and not hit anyone. lol.

I've been working around the 'old' Paddy's Market area myself, which is adjacent to the Darling Harbour goodsyard.

These particular assets have are not ready for uploading to the DLS as yet, mainly because some adjustments may still be necessary.

screen31.jpg

screen31a.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

rob3b3 Finally some good market assets, we could have done with them a long time ago, all your buildings look great

Tom

Back