Page 2202 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 12021702210221522192220022012202
Results 33,016 to 33,026 of 33026

Thread: Australian screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Mmm that's worrying Roy3b3. In the future I plan to merge my Japanese routes Electro Island Tane and my upcoming Icarus Shinkansen Routes and have absolutely no desire to have to put each and every station again on the map. So thanks for researching this and warning us.

Besides that Nice routes in this forum .
    Thanks pagroove for nice comment. There are some very good route builders and great asset creators on this Aussie thread.

I've always admired your work;,... so be careful when it's time to merge your routes together. Make sure you do backup cdp's of your routes first.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Thanks pagroove for nice comment. There are some very good route builders and great asset creators on this Aussie thread.

I've always admired your work;,... so be careful when it's time to merge your routes together. Make sure you do backup cdp's of your routes first.

Cheers mate,
    Roy
    Yes. Thanks will do that. Maybe also bring up the merge issue in the TANE general threads? (just an idea).

Blog Entries

I was trying to merge some of my modules together and having issues and was thinking it was just me doing something wrong good to know there is a bug with merging but not good there is one

Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    I was trying to merge some of my modules together and having issues and was thinking it was just me doing something wrong good to know there is a bug with merging but not good there is one
    Hi Dave,

The same thing also affects any Portals you may have placed and named. Any portals that generally appear in the 'Navigate to ... ' commands will only appear if they are on the initial (first) route. Any other routes merged with a portal will not show up on this list of commands either.

Cheers,
    Roy

EDIT: I've raised a ticket on this matter and will keep you informed.

EDIT: EDIT: I've just had a fast reply from the N3V Team,...

Thank you for your report. I have checked with our team and they report that this should be resolved in the next update for TANE. Once this update is available, please try reproducing this issue and let us know if it still occurs.

Note, you may need to merge the routes again for the stations, industries, etc to be correctly detected.

Many thanks Zec, and have a Happy Birthday mate,
    Cheers,
    Roy
    Last edited by Roy3b3; October 15th, 2017 at 09:23 PM.

Just a quick one from me, 8140 passes goulburn with a loaded container train, matt those sign will be awesome for goulburn would you be able to give us a bell on when they will be released.

Cheers Ryan

An unreferbished Queensland Railways EMU 13 is seen on "wrong road" before it's departure at Glasshouse Mountains bound for Landsborough.

QR Guards up until the early 90s where there was No Ticket Sellers or, Porters selling tickets the Guard is on the job, seen he is giving right of way at the doors.

I had re-skinned alby6's EMU with the 70s/80s Logo more "realistic" and, the seats to the Green w/black stripes & Blue for PRIVATE USE.

Regards,
    Lachlan
    Citytrain Traveltrain Freighttrain

Take it easy. Take a train.

Hey all,

1984-1988 era type 1 VLEX, I'm putting these as Generic as a few where still VR by 1988.

Cheers.

Well, I have uploaded to DLS, tried and tested and all seems to be ok but being new to all this maybe others should judge the aesthetics and how well it does/doesn't work. Feedback and critique welcomed, Thats how we improve.

Many thanks to Roy, Graeme, Pguy and others who have guided me.
    Cheers to all, enjoy.
    Val.

Rail Tragic

Still in Baldwin colours and with original lamp, V499 leads a mixed train out of Yarra Glen on a foggy morning.

Further on, the V powers across one of the many crossings with it's whistle crying out through the fog.

Coasting through Tarrawarra, V499's safety valves lift before it powers across the flood plains.

At the end of the Tarrawarra straight, the crew make ready to power up the grade.

With compound cylinders working hard, V499 powers up the grade at Tunnel Hill as the fog lifts.

With a parting view, the train steams into Healesville on this now sunny morning.

Regards
    Zec

Zecrail DLS Content
    All comments are my own unless otherwise stated.

Nice shots Zec!!
    X51-X47-X50 power through Southern NSW with a loaded grain...

G'Day all,
    Val, great effort on your route. A job well done, you should be proud of what you have made.
    Nice shot of Marinna Tom.
    Great shots Zec, that V class looks better every time I see it.

Approaching Murchison East

cheers
    Graeme