Australian screenshots

H4 leads a sister H and T out of Cowarie with a loaded wheatie in the mid afternoon...
265bc4920913b6e740ca8a20cb40668b.jpg

Great shot Tom and it's nice to see an H class which looks the part. Fond memories of driving these on the hump.

8189 and 42223 leading an empty grainy just north of Benalla
bee0d6460acedb272618524b2f194d95.jpg

cheers,
Graeme

H all,

Great screenshots as usual!

I've been a bit busy with real life of late but heres a little glimpse of my current project, the PN RRYY 5 pack low deck container wagons, (the ones PN use to carry the 'Cartainers').

rryy.jpg

Thanks to Scott (Ghostryder) for providing the detail shots!

Keep up the great work everyone! :)

Cheers,

Matt

Awesome news Matt! If you need any help let Tom or I or the guys at ATD know. This is something we've been wanting for a while :D

Have a squiz at this site, and type RRYY into the search bar for a heap of shots of em. (Also worth anyone modelling modern stuff to keep this site in mind.)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys, but Victrainz legend, and major DLS contributor, Jerker, had what sounds to be a serious stroke on Tuesday night (the 14th). He's meant to have had surgery today, fingers crossed it went well

Jamie

My best wishes go out to Jerker and his family, and hopefully this is just a bump in the road and he'll be alright.

Very kind regards,
Stefan.

Awesome news Matt! If you need any help let Tom or I or the guys at ATD know. This is something we've been wanting for a while :D

Have a squiz at this site, and type RRYY into the search bar for a heap of shots of em. (Also worth anyone modelling modern stuff to keep this site in mind.)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys, but Victrainz legend, and major DLS contributor, Jerker, had what sounds to be a serious stroke on Tuesday night (the 14th). He's meant to have had surgery today, fingers crossed it went well

Jamie

Jamie: Thanks for letting us all know about Jerker.

I understand this could be a serious setback to his future involvement with Trainz. However with the necessary surgery, I hope his rehabilitation will be satisfactory and he recovers satisfactorily.

My best wishes Jerker, we are all pulling for you mate.

Cheers,
Roy

Very sorry to hear that, thanks Jamie for letting us know. Thoughts are with him and his family, and hoping all goes well.
Baz.

Re-installing some old routes and one I particularly liked was "Coal Country". I couldn't help but add an 'Aussie touch',...

Cheers
Roy
2017_02_17_212919.jpg

One of the really great bloke's of our little community here, All the best Garry i hope surgery went ok mate and ya back on your feet soon. Rest up mate and take it easy.
Cheers Mick.

G'day everyone,
Just finished the trackwork on the northern end of my route, so I decided to join it to the Picton and Illawarra to Bethungra and branches routes I merged previously and took it for a run. 2.5 hours to Breadalbane so far.

NR40, NR93, DL38 and DL40 departing Pt. Kembla at dawn with a 2200 tonne Melbourne bound steel train
6dab331337b8d48f224961758870aa25.jpg

Entering the Moss Vale line
811aed9ce6fc880ec3a408c9b2a2ff54.jpg

Approaching Robertson
085007107520b5b5edfb4ccf3dff25da.jpg

Passing through Goulburn Yard
2d7ffc6b52c4b410f2c0e4ea33ec31eb.jpg

I'll be getting back to building up Benalla "soon" and then continuing through to Seymour, but for now I am looking after my 2 week old grandson. (I forgot how demanding newborns are, but there was no way he was going into foster care while I'm here.:))
cheers,
Graeme

Nice one Graeme, and I don't just mean the screenshots. Congratulations by the way.
Take care mate,
Cheers,
Baz.

Hi Graeme,

Wow, I love the Robertson shot. Beautiful place it is and well captured. Don't hesitate to build the rest of the South Coast!

I agree with Aaron, your work lately Graeme is absolutely great. I can't wait to see your finished layout.

Keep it up mate and congrat's on your new arrival.

Cheers,
Roy

PS: I could be relatively quiet this week - my computer is getting a total rebuild with some enhancements and new-fangled gadgets, hopefully to keep things cooler when T:ANE is pumping at higher levels.

Hi Graeme,

Wow, I love the Robertson shot. Beautiful place it is and well captured. Don't hesitate to build the rest of the South Coast!
Thanks Aaron, That shot is from NSW Illawarra and Southern Highlands which is merged to Picton to Goulburn and a heap of others as well. Just been doing a test run of all of the routes merged together using my WIP route as a backbone for merging in the south.
cheers
Graeme

Back